Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2020, 05:44 PM  
King Shit of **** Mountain

Rod Woodson is the best #10 pick since the merger

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...feeds#image=11

I disagree.

But I might harbor some bias.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:41 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
He just won us a Super Bowl. He's #1 on the only list that matters to me...mine.
THIS
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:43 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
He just won us a Super Bowl. He's #1 on the only list that matters to me...mine.
Yep, what a fantastic player Mahomes is, we have never seen anything like him before,yep.....unique!!!!!!!
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:48 PM   #48
Meow

Stats are awesome, records are awesome, Rod Woodson is no doubt one of the best players to play the game.

That said I think the standard is this. If it's the Super Bowl and you're down 10 going into the 4th and only one could play, who do you want in the game? Woodson or Mahomes? If you're up 1 going into the 4th same question? Woodson or Mahomes? Did your decision change?

When it comes to 'best' picks the QB's will always have an advantage because no one else can have nearly the same kind of impact on the team that a great QB will have.
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:57 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD View Post
Stats are awesome, records are awesome, Rod Woodson is no doubt one of the best players to play the game.

That said I think the standard is this. If it's the Super Bowl and you're down 10 going into the 4th and only one could play, who do you want in the game? Woodson or Mahomes? If you're up 1 going into the 4th same question? Woodson or Mahomes? Did your decision change?

When it comes to 'best' picks the QB's will always have an advantage because no one else can have nearly the same kind of impact on the team that a great QB will have.
I have no problems putting my faith in...

Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
John Elway
Russell Wilson

.....to win a SB for me.

I want no other DB back there to protect a lead over Rod Woodson.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-22-2020 at 09:03 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:58 PM   #50
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Eli Manning won two SB titles.

John Unitas
Fran Tarkenton
Warren Moon
Jim Kelly
Dan Fouts
Dan Marino
Philip Rivers

....won...0...combined.
Why did you put Dan Fouts and Philip Rivers on that list of all-time great QBs?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:02 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Why did you put Dan Fouts and Philip Rivers on that list of all-time great QBs?
Fouts is a Hall of Famer
number 20 All Time TD passes
number16 All Time in yards

Rivers will be a HOFer
number 6 All Time TD passes
number 6 All Time in yards
Old 04-22-2020, 09:08 PM   #52
Three-Pat

Quote:
I have no problems putting my faith in...

Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
John Elway
Russell Wilson

.....to win a SB for me.

I want no other DB back there to protect a lead over Rod Woodson.
Not sure I would have as much faith in Marino and Manning as you.

I would rather have Deion Sanders than Woodson.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-22-2020, 09:15 PM   #53
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Fouts is a Hall of Famer
number 20 All Time TD passes
number16 All Time in yards

Rivers will be a HOFer
number 6 All Time TD passes
number 6 All Time in yards
They're also #1 and #2 all time in being stupid ass slaves
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:17 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Not sure I would have as much faith in Marino and Manning as you.

I would rather have Deion Sanders than Woodson.
Marino/Manning were numerous pro bowlers/All Pro's, so...???

Woodson has more pro bowls, the same 6 All Pros and more INT;s. And he holds the NFL record with 12 scores/yards with INT's.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:21 PM   #55
Banned!

Quote:
The MVPs is not the fairest of comparisons only because the MVP award is heavily biased in favor of QBs. Not always do they win, but by and large they have a much better shot than any other position on the field. But knowing that I do think who’s the better pick is a matter of perspective. If you value career accomplishments then Woodson is the better pick currently . If you value positional impact and current production it’s Mahomes hands down.

In spite of how great Woodson was only a fool would take him over Mahomes. No way he impacts the game and the team more than Pat does.
Agree with all of this. I love Rod Woodson and always have. However, if it's pick #10 and we're on the clock, I go with Pat and never look back.

Hell, you can win with Breeland (4th round), Ward (UDFA), and Fenton (6th round) at corner if you have Pat at the helm.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:23 PM   #56
Three-Pat

Quote:
Marino/Manning were numerous pro bowlers/All Pro's, so...???

Woodson has more pro bowls, the same 6 All Pros and more INT;s. And he holds the NFL record with 12 scores/yards with INT's.
And when it mattered most how did Peyton and Marino perform? They were still great players but I want a QB that is money in the biggest moments.

Deion was still the better DB. That’s no knock on Woodson, but he wasn’t as good as Sanders.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:24 PM   #57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
They're also #1 and #2 all time in being stupid ass slaves
Slaves?
Old 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
And when it mattered most how did Peyton and Marino perform? They were still great players but I want a QB that is money in the biggest moments.

Deion was still the better DB. That’s no knock on Woodson, but he wasn’t as good as Sanders.
You are simply putting way too much into....two....seasons. Give things some time, slow down a little bit. And both Marino/Peyton were fantastic QB's, who proved that for a long time.

Totally disagree that Sanders was better than Woodson. And the stats prove that.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:35 PM   #59
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Agree with all of this. I love Rod Woodson and always have. However, if it's pick #10 and we're on the clock, I go with Pat and never look back.

Hell, you can win with Breeland (4th round), Ward (UDFA), and Fenton (6th round) at corner if you have Pat at the helm.
Exactly! The Chiefs have had great DBs in their history and have played more AFCCGs under Mahomes than every DB in their history.......combined.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:41 PM   #60
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Slaves?
Ass slaves.