Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 08:36 PM  
The Lurkiest

Getting restarted and opening back up.

It looks like smaller less populated states will lead the charge. Yes I know Texas and California are working that direction. Places like my home state of Idaho have not been as hard hit. The real question is how do you open back up.

I think many maybe even most companies can go back to work with a little intelligent and innovative work.

Basic offices could still have many people work from home. Those that can not you could run 2 shifts to bring the number of employees and distance between each to a reasonable manageable result. All employees can be made responsible for sanitizing their work area.

Your big issues come in on big venues, weddings theaters etc.

What is your industry and your ideas for safe re opening of it.

My thought is that we could discuss solutions. We all know the problems. How can you make your industry safe.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:49 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Move ya ass out here. I can get you away from people. For real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I just want to get away from people. Not civilization in general.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:41 PM   #47
SuperBowl or bust

Am I the only one that sees getting reeruned and opening back up?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:51 PM   #48
Herm is the worst...horrible

This lockdown only kicks the can down the road. Flattening the curve is a joke. It only flattens until people start going back to "normal". Spike is coming, unless you can find a livable middle-ground for the average Joe.. It would be better to just re-open business and continue w/ smart, mitigating actions and let it ride (maybe regulate the way businesses conduct themselves a bit). Some will die. No doubt. But until we start creating some immunity, this won't get better. If we keep this dumbass shelter-in-place approach, there will be a far worse fallout - and it will create problems that will last far longer than the threat of the stupid virus.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:53 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I just did when I opened the thread. LOL. Cosmic man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:04 PM   #50
Banned

Taiwan: Robot Fans Cheer at World’s First Baseball Game Since Pandemic

Taiwan became the first country worldwide to kick off the baseball season on Sunday, following the outbreak of the Chinese coronavirus, as new cases of the pandemic begin to plateau.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ince-pandemic/

Apologies for the shit source but the story is true.

Last edited by eDave; 04-15-2020 at 08:10 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:13 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No because we've been reeruned for a very long time.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:17 PM   #52
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Didn't before, but now I can't un-see it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:56 PM   #53
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
What? Care to make this a sentence that is intelligible?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:11 PM   #54
MVP

Why work for more than food
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:18 PM   #55
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

I thought you did not like the "R" word
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:22 PM   #56
Banned

So we start getting back to normal and BOOM!!!!!!!! it's back worst than before, how about we wait until the first of June and see how things are going.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Can you please provide me with your references?
https://unherd.com/2020/04/how-likel...f-coronavirus/

This is an article that discusses the Imperial model and the CEBM model. They are both using data from other studies and their own models to predict the case fatality rate. The Imperial model, the genesis for the shutdown, now is predicting a 1% IFR/CFR and the CEBM model has it at .1 to .26. This would be for all ages. If we take the higher IFR of the Imperial College it would still be less or equal to the normal flu for those with no underlying condition under age 60. If you look at the CEBM model, it would be way less for younger healthier individuals, as there are very little deaths under age 40, and it would be about normal for older ages over age 60. Out of all the deaths in NY/NJ, it is under 200 the number that died that were less than 60 without an underlying conditions. The article goes through the reasons for the modeling as well. It's a good read.

To be clear, I'm not saying we did the wrong thing by the actions we took. At the time the CFR/IFR was thought to be 3.6%. A lot of folks are worried when they think they think 3-4 people out of every 100 will die. However, they live more normally when the actual number is 1-2 out of 1000 like the flu...

The next few weeks, along with additional data, will give us a clearer picture, but for now most model shows it way better than most thought 5-6 weeks ago.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:26 PM   #58
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
So we start getting back to normal and BOOM!!!!!!!! it's back worst than before, how about we wait until the first of June and see how things are going.
What are you talking about? What's worse than before? Not the virus. At least not here in AZ. Still flattening out. No way we're waiting until June to open things up again.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:36 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What are you talking about? What's worse than before? Not the virus. At least not here in AZ. Still flattening out. No way we're waiting until June to open things up again.
What's worst than before, that would be even more deaths because we just couldn't be patient. Nobody knows how this is going to go so why push it, give it some time since we are all new at this.

Hell, I just heard 2022 until we could fix this shit....maybe. ****....in the dark,,,we are lost....is what is on tv right now as I type this.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-15-2020 at 09:44 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:45 PM   #60
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
What's worst than before, that would be even more deaths because we just couldn't be patient. Nobody knows how this is going to go so why push it, give it some time since we are all new at this.
I'm lucky because I've been working same as always since this all started. But I know many people that haven't been, or had to shutter their businesses. And several people that are losing their retirements.

And when you look at the numbers there's no good reason to keep the country shut down completely for two more months. And honestly I don't think the country would recover from that. Too many businesses would be killed off, and too many families would be destroyed. We have to get things going again even if it's just on a partial basis. Otherwise the damage is going to be a lot more than the death toll from the virus.