Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 03:24 PM  
Banned

I love pro rasslin'....

.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:34 AM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend in 81, dude is a piece of shit.
I think he lost his mind, dead serious.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:14 AM   #47
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
My son dropped in....

Ubeja...come over Friday night, we'll check out the rasslin' and share a pint, cool?
Mason....sounds good.
Ubeja...question (he knows rasslin') where would you put the Ultimate Warrior in the grand scheme of things?
Mason....ya mean like a ranking number?
Ubeja...yep!
Mason....hmmmmm? (thought for awhile) I don't know, 25 somewhere around there.
Ubeja...I was thinking more like 30ish.
Mason....nay, he's higher than that.

So....hmmm?
Ultimate Warrior was the SHIT for about a hot minute between 1988-1990. He was like one of his squash matches (vs Honky Tonk Man at SummerSlam '88 when he won the IC Championship) - he comes...he's kicking ass...then he's gone.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 02:20 PM   #48
pie is never free

Quote:
I mentioned Graham.

Thought about Kerry.

Yep, Snuka, Bundy need a mention, good ones.,
I’d hope you thought of Kerry, and not just him really, that whole family were true pioneers of the sport... no one had a chance against The Claw

Not Bundy, Brody... huge dude with long, curly black hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Ultimate Warrior was the SHIT for about a hot minute between 1988-1990. He was like one of his squash matches (vs Honky Tonk Man at SummerSlam '88 when he won the IC Championship) - he comes...he's kicking ass...then he's gone.
I watched some of his highlights last night for shits n gigs, had a great time and smiled throughout... he may not have been a great wrestler, but his energy was off the charts and of course he just LOOKED ****ing awesome

I had super long hair back then, so I was always UW for Halloween 3-4 years in a row... ps, I owe you a downvote
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I see it the same way, he should have done more.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:19 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’d hope you thought of Kerry, and not just him really, that whole family were true pioneers of the sport... no one had a chance against The Claw

Not Bundy, Brody... huge dude with long, curly black hair

I watched some of his highlights last night for shits n gigs, had a great time and smiled throughout... he may not have been a great wrestler, but his energy was off the charts and of course he just LOOKED ****ing awesome

I had super long hair back then, so I was always UW for Halloween 3-4 years in a row... ps, I owe you a downvote
Fritz was a stud in his day, one of the top 15ish in the biz.

Can't go with the others being....pioneers....nay!

I have Brody vs Abdullah the Butcher a page back.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:31 PM   #51
MVP

I’m no expert on this
But way back in the 70’s I met bulldog bob brown at a Ramada inn bar
Seemed like a real gentleman
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:34 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I’m no expert on this
sec
Go on, so ya talked about.....
Old 04-15-2020, 05:59 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Go on, so ya talked about.....
I was 18. Shouldn’t even be in the place. Sister worked at the front desk and knew the wrestlers were staying there. I caught bbb at a table place was still pretty empty. He’d already talked to my sister when he checked in. Just said hi. He was pretty cool. I mean I didn’t smoke a joint with him or nothing like that.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:07 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
I was 18. Shouldn’t even be in the place. Sister worked at the front desk and knew the wrestlers were staying there. I caught bbb at a table place was still pretty empty. He’d already talked to my sister when he checked in. Just said hi. He was pretty cool. I mean I didn’t smoke a joint with him or nothing like that.
sec
Got it, some Bulldog Bob

Old 04-15-2020, 06:44 PM   #55
pie is never free

Quote:
I’m no expert on this
sec
So cool to see someone else remember that name, spent countless mornings watching that old school stuff on KPLR in STL

He looked like a husky, beer drinking old factory worker with a high n tight haircut lol, always thought he’d get smashed... but he had that old man strength and grit!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:46 PM   #56
Banned

WWE cuts talent roster

WWE announced the following talent cuts on Wednesday. Read the official announcement at WWE.com. We will continue to update this list as additional cuts are announced.

-Drake Maverick (James Curtin)

-Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra)

-Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson)

-Lio Rush (Lionel Green)

-EC3 (Michael Hutter)

-Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers)

-Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz)

-Heath Slater (Heath Miller)

-Kurt Angle

-Aiden English (Matthew Rehwoldt)

-Sarah Logan (Sarah Rowe)

-Referee Mike Chioda

-Primo (Edwin Colon)

-Epico (Orlando Colon Nieves)

-Rowan (Joseph Ruud)

-Mike Kanellis (Mike Bennett)

-Maria Kanellis

-Zack Ryder (Matthew Cardona)

-No Way Jose (Levis Valenzuela Jr.)

-Rusev (Miroslav Barnyashev)

Nobody there I will miss.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:51 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Nobody would miss you if you happened to leave the car on with the garage door closed. Food for thought.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Nobody would miss you if you happened to leave the car on with the garage door closed. Food for thought.
Dude, shuckin' n' jivin' on a messagebard ok amigo? Getting kind of carried away little guy, ok?

Go lick that ass, put a smile on that face, ok?
Old 04-15-2020, 07:08 PM   #59
legend

Quote:
Dude, shuckin' n' jivin' on a messagebard ok amigo? Getting kind of carried away little guy, ok?

Go lick that ass, put a smile on that face, ok?
Or if you burned your own house down with you in it...
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:12 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Or if you burned your own house down with you in it...
So today it's who? Every day a new you, yep....weird.