Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2019, 11:01 PM  
Supporter

Anybody else up late tonight?

Had a funeral today, so I am working tonight, trying to stay awake.

Anyone doing anything good tonight?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:05 AM   #46
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Huh. Seems like I should have known that.

Is that Fyre as in Fyre Festival? I don't think any of those dudes got into the HOF. LOL

Kidding.

That's pretty cool man.
He'd be richer if it was.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:05 AM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Did you ever contact Trek about that? If so, they gonna do anything about it?
Not yet. Been neck deep out here.

I don't have high hopes.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:06 AM   #48
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I had to look it up. Woof.

Got bombed 48-7
I did watch some of it, it was over pretty early. Same shit, different coach, different year.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:07 AM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
He'd be richer if it was.
The one **** is in jail I think.

That whole thing is inexplicable.

I'm getting to be an old man where I don't understand WTF kids are thinking.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:08 AM   #50
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Not yet. Been neck deep out here.

I don't have high hopes.
Same here, new place still has me damn busy. One of these days I'll post up some updated pics, we've done a ton of work to it already.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:10 AM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
I did watch some of it, it was over pretty early. Same shit, different coach, different year.
KU actually looks better this year. But they got bombed too.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:12 AM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Same here, new place still has me damn busy. One of these days I'll post up some updated pics, we've done a ton of work to it already.
Good deal. I think I'm close to getting enough money put back to do a bathroom.

God I hate construction.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:18 AM   #53
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Good deal. I think I'm close to getting enough money put back to do a bathroom.

God I hate construction.
Nothing too major here, had enough of that shit in the last place. Mostly painting, updated lighting, countertops etc. Although I do have big plans for the garage. Someday I have to do something with the kitchen cabinets, but that day isn't going to be soon.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:24 AM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Nothing too major here, had enough of that shit in the last place. Mostly painting, updated lighting, countertops etc. Although I do have big plans for the garage. Someday I have to do something with the kitchen cabinets, but that day isn't going to be soon.
Right on. I hate all that shit too. LOL

I think we'll have to do some electrical on this damned bathroom. Ugh. That and it has a GIANT built in vanity that we need to do something with but I have no idea what.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:26 AM   #55
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Right on. I hate all that shit too. LOL

I think we'll have to do some electrical on this damned bathroom. Ugh. That and it has a GIANT built in vanity that we need to do something with but I have no idea what.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:30 AM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Out is never a problem. It's just back in.

And I can still competently swing a hammer.

A couple weeks ago we dug up some concrete irrigation risers and I had to hammer some apart before I backfiled the holes.

It was fairly cathartic for some shit I had going on at the time.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:34 AM   #57
WhatUneed2Hear

Home a couple of hours ago, turned the pool heater on cuz after the rain Waters COLD. Hoping to take a dip before the sun comes out.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:37 AM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Home a couple of hours ago, turned the pool heater on cuz after the rain Waters COLD. Hoping to take a dip before the sun comes out.
I haven't done any swimming in a good long time.

You have a big pool?
Old 09-29-2019, 12:52 AM   #59
The Maintenance Guy

Draining this mother****er first thing Monday morning. I've been counting down the days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	62273030_2785254728154762_762290251895930880_n.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	119027  
Old 09-29-2019, 12:56 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Draining this mother****er first thing Monday morning. I've been counting down the days.
It's time. Good luck. I have a 3" transfer pump that would make short work of that.