Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

NFL Draft Pick Value Chart

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019....co/kzurDYhVVc

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:20 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't like trading up either. They need to get lucky and have someone fall to them, but that's just tough to sit and see what happens.

Me neither. I'm a fan of having more picks. The more picks, the more chance you have a finding a good players, IMO. It's a numbers game. Look at how many top 10 picks flop. It's not an exact science.

With that said, if you move up, you better make it count like we did with Mahomes.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #47
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
I like the kid a lot. Pure production and a big, athletic frame.
Ferguson's 3 cone is god aweful, and to scouts and DL testing that is the most important drill they look at
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:22 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
Me neither. I'm a fan of having more picks. The more picks, the more chance you have a finding a good players, IMO. It's a numbers game. Look at how many top 10 picks flop. It's not an exact science.

With that said, if you move up, you better make it count like we did with Mahomes.
I don't have a problem trading up for a QB. Maybe a pass rusher.

Other than that, i'm not sure.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #49
MVP

The reason I think giving up early picks is a terrible idea...KC has a good staff at developing talent. They dont necessarily NEED a blue chipper at the expense of giving up multiple picks.

Tyrann Mathieu - 3rd round
Mitchell Schwartz - 2nd round
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif - 6th round
Kendall Fuller - 3rd round
Kelce - 3rd
K. Hunt - 3rd
J. Charles - 3rd
J. Houston - 3rd
Allen Bailey - 3rd
Hill - 5th
Jones - 2nd

Those 2nd/3rd rounders, that people want to just give up, are extremely valuable...essentially, the best players on this team are almost all 2nd rounders or later.

Last edited by BlackOp; 04-08-2019 at 02:32 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #50
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
The reason I think giving up early picks is a terrible idea...KC has a good staff at developing talent. They dont necessarily NEED a blue chipper at the expense of giving up multiple picks.

Tyrann Mathieu - 3rd round
Mitchell Schwartz - 2nd round
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif - 6th round
Kendall Fuller - 3rd round
Kelce - 3rd
K. Hunt - 3rd
J. Charles - 3rd
J. Houston - 3rd
Allen Bailey - 3rd
Hill - 5th
Jones - 2nd

Those 2nd/3rd rounders, that people want to just give up, are extremely valuable...
I've long advocated that we should trade our other picks every year for 3rd round picks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:46 PM   #51
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah if we end up getting screwed bc a team wants us to give up way more than what we want for compensation in a potential trade, I’d be fine trading down as long as we get a 3rd rd pick and nothing less.

I know guys like DJ want the 5th year option, but honestly if these guys are good, they aren’t going to want to play on a 5th year option.

We got Parker Ehinger when we traded down for Chris Jones and he was a plus starter on the OL until his knee got ruined from his injury.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:48 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah if we end up getting screwed bc a team wants us to give up way more than what we want for compensation in a potential trade, I’d be fine trading down as long as we get a 3rd rd pick and nothing less.

I know guys like DJ want the 5th year option, but honestly if these guys are good, they aren’t going to want to play on a 5th year option.

We got Parker Ehinger when we traded down for Chris Jones and he was a plus starter on the OL until his knee got ruined from his injury.
It's not always about actually having them play on the fifth year, but the fact that they're farther away from free agency because of it, they may be inclined to give back a little for some more guaranteed money.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:10 PM   #53
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Ferguson's 3 cone is god aweful, and to scouts and DL testing that is the most important drill they look at
How hipswing does he need to possess to run up the middle and grab a QB or stuff a run?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I heard on Sirius NFL Channel the other day that he slipped in the 3 cone drill, which resulted in the slow time. He surely ran it again at some point. Pro day maybe? Be interesting to know his time without the slip.

EDIT: Just googled it and watched it. It's not a good looking 3 cone drill.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...cial-30-visit/

Last edited by Coogs; 04-08-2019 at 04:27 PM..
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:42 PM   #55
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
How hipswing does he need to possess to run up the middle and grab a QB or stuff a run?
maneuvering footwork ( a good base), with hand technique is absolutely critical when playing wide and in a "phone booth"
Old 04-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #56
MVP

I don't think this is the year for a trade up. If anything, I'd want them to trade back into the 2nd.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #57
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
I get that. I'm not too concerned with 3 Cone... you know what he DID have? 45 SACKS!!!
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #58
Unsparing

Quote:
I get that. I'm not too concerned with 3 Cone... you know what he DID have? 45 SACKS!!!

THIS. His numbers are nice.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #59
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

STATS BRO!

Against inferior competition, you have to qualify that.

BTW, Tyler Palko PWNed at Pitt

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 04-08-2019 at 06:36 PM..
Old 04-08-2019, 07:10 PM   #60
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I don't think this is the year for a trade up. If anything, I'd want them to trade back into the 2nd.
If they can't trade up, including next years 2nd we acquired for Ford, for a D lineman, tackle or end, I'd just as soon they trade down for more picks!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.