Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2004, 10:08 PM  
**** the Raiders

I'm drunk

I've been drinking 151's and Dr. Peppers tonight. I am felling nooooon pain.

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:01 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
I don't know what you meant by that,,,but oh well. But I am curious about why you are always talking about my husbands penis?
Uh....cause it's fun? Actually, there is a term called compensation by the psychologists. The "little man" complex. Sometimes called the "Napolean Complex". It states that small men tend to accumulate big things in compensation for their size. They like big cars, big houses and even big wives. They take every competition as an affront to their masculinity. You know, like wanting to outdo the neighbors in a Christmas decoration contest. Or any other contest. Your husband is 5'8 or shorter isn't he?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:02 PM   #47
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
This first post looks so gochiefs that I feel a natural urge to send neg rep after reading it.

PleaSE do.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:03 PM   #48
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
PleaSE do.

OK, you asked for it.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:08 PM   #49
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Emergency root canal yesterday, this is what the doc told me to take.
a root canal and no good drugs to take??

what kind of charlatan did you go to, anyway?
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:09 PM   #50
Aishwarya Rai

haha I only opened this thread because I saw the pastor posted on it, I was like... what kind of comment is mike going make on this post

I was right!
cheeeefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cheeeefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:11 PM   #51
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
OK, you asked for it.

Kooool.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #52
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Kooool.

Ha! I'm so drunk it looks like positive rwp.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #53
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Kooool.
gee whiz, jaimie...

sounds like you're flying and enjoying the trip...

i'd join you, but i think you've got a really big head start on me...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:15 PM   #54
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Uh....cause it's fun? Actually, there is a term called compensation by the psychologists. The "little man" complex. Sometimes called the "Napolean Complex". It states that small men tend to accumulate big things in compensation for their size. They like big cars, big houses and even big wives. They take every competition as an affront to their masculinity. You know, like wanting to outdo the neighbors in a Christmas decoration contest. Or any other contest. Your husband is 5'8 or shorter isn't he?

He's 5'8 exactly,,,your so good. But just because he has this major urge for competion doesn't mean he is not very well endowed. The Big truck is mine, the big car is his, the big house is ours, it might just be we work hard for what we have. And honey you just keep on thinking I'm a big girl.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:17 PM   #55
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
gee whiz, jaimie...

sounds like you're flying and enjoying the trip...

i'd join you, but i think you've got a really big head start on me...

Flying is fuuuun!
Old 11-24-2004, 11:18 PM   #56
best in the biz

Quote:
Ha! I'm so drunk it looks like positive rwp.
you're lucky you live in tejas.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:20 PM   #57
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Down Elvis
you're lucky you live in tejas.

No. i'n not.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:22 PM   #58
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Absoluuuuutley.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rh.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	34474  
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:23 PM   #59
best in the biz

Quote:
No. i'n not.
you would be after I picked up PHOB and we came over and scared the "MY SWEET JESUS" out of you.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:23 PM   #60
Swiss Family GRobinson

Allright..someone pass me something strong. Our new pup (10 months old) that we picked up about a month and a half ago has shit in the house twice tonight.
I think he's never had to #2 in the snow before and is a little freaked out.
I can deal with cleaning up a little poo but I keep on catching him eating it. I'm tempted to put one of my lit cigarettes in the middle to make him a little thanksgiving cupcake.
Someone pass me something strong and ASAP.
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.