Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2024, 04:23 PM   #2
My work speaks for itself!!!

Only movie I ever walked out on was when I was a kid and my parents took me to see terry gilliams “Brazil”.

My parents hated it and I was way too young to get it.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2024, 05:01 PM   #3
Spiraling down the Drain

Start drinking heavily.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2024, 05:17 PM   #4
Ultrabanned

Saw the first Borat in theatres.

Started off with The Running of The Jew bit and people got up and left in decent numbers. Don't know what they expected but it wasn't that. My friends and I stayed and had a fantastic time
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2024, 06:12 PM   #5
The man you could post like.

Had to walk out of Multiverse of Madness but that was because my dad's truck had just been stolen.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2024, 06:15 PM   #6
The man you could post like.

It's pretty sad to see just how badly Disney has mauled Star Wars. From Cultural Icon to being reviled or treated with indifference.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2024, 08:02 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I had a similar experience with War of the Roses. I knew nothing about it except the main cast, all of whom had starred in Romancing the Stone, so I thought it was a sequel to that movie. Took my fairly new girlfriend to see it. What an absolutely polarizing movie. All the guys were in Douglas's camp; all the women were rooting for Turner. The tension and growing anger in the theater were palpable. We got in our first real fight later that night (the first of many as it turned out - what a bitch she ended up being, but I digress).

Worst date movie ever!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2024, 10:22 PM   #8
Veteran

I've walked out of every movie I've ever been to. When the credits start rolling. I ain't in no wheelchair.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2024, 12:11 PM   #9
sorta mod-ish

"What's a Nubian?"

"SHUT THE **** UP!!"

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2024, 02:09 PM   #10
Veteran

The worst movie I've ever seen in a theater was "Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D", when my kids were young. Intolerable.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2024, 06:28 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The worst movie I've ever seen in a theater was "Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D", when my kids were young. Intolerable.
I bet they played that mother ****er on a loop for what felt like a week straight.

Mine did until I blocked it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2024, 09:40 AM   #12
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The Master and that horrible movie with Michael Douglas, Rain something.
Black Rain? 80's flick, IIRC?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2024, 12:10 PM   #13
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Black Rain? 80's flick, IIRC?
That's it.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 07:58 AM   #14
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You were not the target audience. My kids loved it.
Me--no.

Should have walked out on Midnight in the garden of good and evil. Damn that sucked.

Watched Sliding doors at home. Really sucked.
Also some dumbass math movie with Jake Gyllenhall, uber stupid.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2024, 07:01 PM   #15
Blah Blah Blah

Walked out of one and left another.

My phone kept going off during Deadpool, so I finally checked it and my mom was calling because my sister nearly died. Left that one to handle family things.

The only one I walked out on was a piece of shit movie called Perils of PK. Back in the day (every once in awhile) we'd go to the theater and figure out what we wanted to see. We got to Bannister Square late and most of the films were in progress, we chose this movie because it hadn't started and we were teenage boys and the poster featured a woman with big boobs.

When we ordered the tickets, the sales guy tried to talk us out of it. Now, we were B-movie connoisseurs, so we figured "how bad can it be?", plus big boobs.

There was a group of 5 or 6 of us that went together plus another handful of people there, so maybe a dozen there to see a movie on a Friday night.

Not sure how long we lasted, but it couldn't have been more than 45 minutes. We weren't even the first to leave and we never saw any naked boobs in the movie. What a wasted night. Perils of PK did become a punchline for our group for years though.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.