Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That dude is 6'9...
Eh. It's the WWE. They always add a few extra inches and pounds.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That dude is 6'9...
Yeah he's big enough that it looks like it would take both of them to keep dude off Pat in a fictional altercation

I don't really follow wrasslin' anymore, but is that Braun Stroman?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM   #4
Andy Reid Supporter

Read the article. It implies that they are trying to get deals done with guys to get the ball rolling. It says they want to sign Bolton and Butker too.

They can “want” to sign Trey all they want but I think that will end up being a mistake.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Read the article. It implies that they are trying to get deals done with guys to get the ball rolling. It says they want to sign Bolton and Butker too.

They can “want” to sign Trey all they want but I think that will end up being a mistake.
They wanted to sign Tyreek and Sneed.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM   #6
Constable of Untruths

You can afford to do this when you will have a LT and LG on rookie contracts next season. You gotta keep the franchise protected.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM   #7
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Creeds going to want 16-17mil+ per season. I don't know if center is the position to give that money too especially when the chiefs have proven they are flat out amazing at developing them so I don't doubt they could easily get one at least 80-90% as good at Creed.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Creeds going to want 16-17mil+ per season. I don't know if center is the position to give that money too especially when the chiefs have proven they are flat out amazing at developing them so I don't doubt they could easily get one at least 80-90% as good at Creed.
Isn't the highest paid center at 13.5 now? Why would he demand a 5m per jump?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM   #9
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Isn't the highest paid center at 13.5 now? Why would he demand a 5m per jump?
Kelce was making 15 when he retired. The highest active is at 13.5 per. Maybe Creed would ask for less than the Kelce deal but I don't know if he would. I think 15 is where negotiations begin.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Kelce was making 15 when he retired. The highest active is at 13.5 per. Maybe Creed would ask for less than the Kelce deal but I don't know if he would. I think 15 is where negotiations begin.
The last big center contract to come down is Frank Ragnow with the Lions.

4 years, 54 million, 28 million guaranteed. That was prior to the 2023 season.

I think to get Creed done, you'd be looking at 4 for 64 with 35 million gtd. I'm sure the Chiefs would rather do 5 for 75 and 35 gtd. but don't know if Creed's agent would do that? He's young, cap going up, etc. I'm sure he'd like his guy to hit FA again a year sooner than later.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
The last big center contract to come down is Frank Ragnow with the Lions.

4 years, 54 million, 28 million guaranteed. That was prior to the 2023 season.

I think to get Creed done, you'd be looking at 4 for 64 with 35 million gtd. I'm sure the Chiefs would rather do 5 for 75 and 35 gtd. but don't know if Creed's agent would do that? He's young, cap going up, etc. I'm sure he'd like his guy to hit FA again a year sooner than later.
What if you guarantee $50 million of it? Put $30 million of that into a signing bonus?

5/75 w/ $6 million/season in pro-rated cap. Base salaries at $5 million, 7, 9, 10, 14 with the first 2 years fully guaranteed and the 3rd fully guaranteed for injury (which makes it an effective guarantee because you're not going to cut him for performance after 2 and take that kind of massive accelerated signing bonus hit.

Cap charges at:

2025: $11 million
26: $13
27: $15
28: $16
29: $20

The only real money he may not see is that final year at $14 million. Gives him 4/$61 in almost certain pay.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

15 I'd guess is where Creed comes in at.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM   #13
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Surprised at Smith, but I trust Veach and I get it.

You could probably tag Butker if you really needed to.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM   #14
Veteran

I'd offer 5yr/75M with close to 50M guaranteed but it's not my money.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM   #15
__

I worry about our cap space…

But this make sense obviously because the most important person in professional sports is Patrick Mahomes. They’re young, they set Super Bowl standards in the locker room, they’re both durable.

I don’t know what this means for Bolton. But I know what his means for Thuney.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.