Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM  
THREEPEAT!!!

I never imagined I'd be back here with another ****SAVE OUR CHIEFS*** thread...

but here we are. This is a long post and there is no getting around that.

Most of you probably know about SOC but it's been 12 years and 3 Super Bowls since then and there has probably been an influx of new users/fans that don't have any idea so I'm gonna briefly recap what happened just so they can keep up with the rest of this post. 12 years ago the people on this forum were the central supporters of one of the most effective fan rebellions against their team, ever. CP trolled on Social Media, trolled on Craigslist, made videos, came together and flew banners, and organized "Blackout Arrowhead" which was so visually impactful that Marv Albert and Rich Gannon mentioned us on air during a game. It was a glorious time in CP history where we literally turned chicken shit into chicken salad.

Why am I back here talking about this? Well, some wild stuff happened, other things may be happening, and something for sure is happening. I'll elaborate.

Wild Stuff Happened:

MartyMac (SOC & part time CP'er) sent me a message a few months ago to let me know that someone, who very much wanted to remain anonymous (Marty is the only guy who knows who the person is and he isn't telling), wanted to express gratitude for what we did in 2012 with SOC. He asked for ring sizes. A few months later... this shows up. One for each of us.

It is mind blowing to think that the effort put forth by this community into a plan I brought to you played a part in a butterfly effect of events where our team has now won 3 Super Bowls, has become a dynasty, and we literally have the best QB in football history. I wanted to reach out and thank everyone here who donated money/time/voice in support of SOC. Without you none of this happens. I honestly and truthfully believe that if we don't revolt... nothing changes and Pioli would have returned in 2013. WE (CP/SOC) did that.

Wild Stuff *MAY* Be Happening:

I don't have many details yet but there is, apparently, interest in a 30 for 30 style documentary based on the events of the 2012 fan revolt in KC with Bob Fescoe attached. All of this is in it's earliest of stages and no clue if it will actually happen or not but if it does happen... CP will likely play a prominent role in the whole thing. Some may be asked to participate via interviews if they wish to.

What is *ACUTALLY* Happening:

An impromptu CP/SOC get together. This Saturday at Chapelle's at 7PM. The back room is reserved. MartyMac wants to do a "ring presentation" for the fellas involved in SOC but more than anything... we just want to hang out for a while. We never really got to do that as a group since, at the time, we were spread all over the US. Since CP was the cradle of SOC we figured we would extend the invitation to those of you who might be interested in meeting/hanging out/celebrating the success of the Chiefs since Pioli was fired.

To be clear... your tab is your own. LOL
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM   #46
Starter

Best investment I ever made and that includes my wife's wedding ring.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #47
Wasted away again...

I think that anyone who donated to the cause should get to keep the ring for one week.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #48
Has a particular set of skills

My memory is that banners and publicity wasn't going to get it done. We kicked around no show at Arrowhead but it could have been seen as disloyal and keep other Chief fans from joining us.

Who came up with the idea for a black clothes game? It kicked ass on TV. Wasn't it soon after stuff started changing?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
CP will likely play a prominent role in the whole thing.
Oh ****. Time to start scrubbing posts....
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #50
THREEPEAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My memory is that banners and publicity wasn't going to get it done. We kicked around no show at Arrowhead but it could have been seen as disloyal and keep other Chief fans from joining us.

Who came up with the idea for a black clothes game? It kicked ass on TV. Wasn't it soon after stuff started changing?
I'm trying to get access to the thread where it was discussed because I want to be as factual about things as possible *BUT* IIRC (and I cannot possibly stress the *IF* part of that more)...

Flopnuts was the first one to throw out the idea of a blackout. I was adamant that I would not call for people to not show up for the game for a multitude of reasons and pivoted it to people wearing black instead of red. I'm having conflicting memories on this though, thus why I am trying to get access to that thread again, but I'm fairly certain I'm the one that pivoted it though it very well could have been Flop who just came back with a reworked idea on the Blackout.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM   #51
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Damn we are the same kind of stupid. I wanted Chip Kelley and to draft Mariota
Hey guys - don't say that shit out loud and show your stupidity.

... That said, I thought after watching cassel play for the Patriots, I thought he was the answer.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Oh ****. Time to start scrubbing posts....
Go Oliver North on it!!!
mabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #53
THREEPEAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Any chance this could happen w/o Boob Fescoe being attached?

That guy sucks
Jason Whitlock actually donated to SOC. Is that who you would prefer?
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
Jason Whitlock actually donated to SOC. Is that who you would prefer?
God no, refund his money and disavow him.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
That's awesome, man! Well deserved. That SOC game was pretty amazing. Still have my sweatshirt. Sat with our long lost Planeteer, Phobia for that one. Somewhere there is a big picture of a ton of Planeteers all out in the parking lot. Wild to remember it now.
I crossed oceans of time to bring this to you.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #56
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

****ing badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #57

And we as a collective were right. Pioli was to arrogant and thought his shit didnt stink/ Pioli never had success anyplace else.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #58
Save Our Chiefs Guy

Fun times, hello folks!
Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McDonald View Post
Fun times, hello folks!
Long time no see.
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM   #60
On Hiatus

This was so big.....all I remember about it was trying to get back there for the game and after 2 cancelled flights I finally decided that karma (and probably Scott Pioli) was working against me.

But I was there in spirit.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.