Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 04:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

**Wednesday, Juneteenth Royals at Oakland GDT**

Alright, I've had enough of this horseshit. We need a winning streak, and it begins with Cole Ragans taking the hill and righting the ship tonight.

1. Garcia - 3B
2. BWJ - SS
3. Vinnie - 1B
4. Salvy - C
5. MJ - LF
6. Loftin - 2B
7. Frazier - RF
8. Nellie - DH
9. Isbel - CF

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

L
F
G
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #46

There we go. A sign of life!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #47
The Insider

Bob getting us on the board
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:58 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Need Ragans to be an ace here and give us a clean inning.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:03 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Need Ragans to be an ace here and give us a clean inning.
Ask, and you shall receive...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:03 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Perfect.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:04 PM   #51
Mod Team

Offense is going to come alive this inning. I can feel it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:06 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
This is why you should never do things only based on your feelings. lol
Old 06-19-2024, 09:07 PM   #53

Man... MJ tagged that, and ZILCH. **** Oakland, and **** their ****ing ****ety **** **** ballpark.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:08 PM   #54

Quote:
You sure that feeling isn't maybe just some after dinner gas?
Old 06-19-2024, 09:14 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Adam Frazier is a throwback player to the Royals days of yesteryear! Meaning the mid to late 2000s
Old 06-19-2024, 09:15 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Still hope here. If we can hold the A's off the scoreboard the rest of the way, Garcia could get HBP and Bobby could hit one out. That's the only way I see us winning this one.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:17 PM   #57
Mod Team

Quote:
This is why you should never do things only based on your feelings. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
You sure that feeling isn't maybe just some after dinner gas?
Ban me from this thread!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:18 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ban me from this thread!
Old 06-19-2024, 09:21 PM   #59

Quote:
Still hope here. If we can hold the A's off the scoreboard the rest of the way, Garcia could get HBP and Bobby could hit one out. That's the only way I see us winning this one.
Just reminded me of some game back in the bad days when Beltran basically took it upon himself to win us a game. If I remember right, he somehow got on first, stole 2nd, stole 3rd, and then scampered home on a wild pitch that was barely past the catcher to win the game. Or something like that...
Old 06-19-2024, 09:23 PM   #60

Not perfect, but once again, Cole "no run support" Ragans turns in a fine performance.