Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What is the Chiefs weakest position group heading into the regular season?
LB 45 32.37%
CB 87 62.59%
RB 2 1.44%
Another position (I'll elaborate below) 5 3.60%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2019, 09:25 PM   #2
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Can you name which TE groups you would take over the Chiefs'?
Jesus that is a non starter. Another teams anything is not the point of the thread. Try to stay on point.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:30 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Jesus that is a non starter. Another teams anything is not the point of the thread. Try to stay on point.

I can maybe name 20 LBs groups I like better than the Chiefs.

I can maybe name 20 CB groups I like better than the Chiefs.

I couldn't name 5 TE groups I like better than the Chiefs.

Can you figure out the difference?

Question is not what's the weakest group behind the starting best player.

The Chiefs are good at TE. They are not at LB and especially at CB.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:25 PM   #4
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Can you name which TE groups you would take over the Chiefs'?
I don’t think that was the question.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:34 PM   #5
Admitted Planet Junky

Nice to see you still dont properly understand the OP. It is not about other teams and their players. This is about the Chiefs ONLY.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-22-2019, 10:07 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

It’s not about making it about other teams. It’s a reference point. Let’s say Veach was gifted a magic wish to swap out one of his position groups with anyone else’s in the league. Which do you think he would swap? If you say TE, your ****ing high(I mean that respectfully).
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2019, 10:39 PM   #7
testing ... 1, 2, 3

It seems somewhat strange to me that people don't think of Sherman when discussing the tight end position. He's performed in that role many times and, although he's listed as a fullback, he did a damn fine job. He's a relentless blocker and has very good (maybe even great) hands. He simply lacks prototypical TE length.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:33 PM   #8
Admitted Planet Junky

Interesting how the people that cover the Chiefs that are on 101 the Fox mention that the TE position group is weak.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:51 PM   #9
Politically Incorrect

Doggie Style then Missionary
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:02 PM   #10
MVP

Dammit. I picked CB, but I meant LB. I think the horrible safety play last year made the CBs look even worse than they really were. It seems like no one is taking that into account.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:14 PM   #11
I am Number Six

O'Daniel is not helping his cause about making the team.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:06 PM   #12
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
O'Daniel is not helping his cause about making the team.
He hasn't done shit all preseason, and probably won't make it.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:18 AM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Secondary looked out of sorts last night, especially the backups. Too many guys released a receiver only to find no coverage over the top. Looked like every tackle was Thornhill getting there 3-4 steps late after a big gain.

Hopefully just communication issues and not a total lack of talent.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:21 AM   #14
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Punter. Former MVP had his worst output in his career hardly punting all season. Love me some Dustin Colquitt punts for the win.

I mean how else did Alex Smith get all those hidden yards?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.