Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2024, 07:37 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

I'd call Batman. He has a lot of experience with her.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:44 PM   #3
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Too many responses, didn’t read em all.
Go to a doctor, walk in care, whatever. Get a steroid shot. Gone the next day. Poison ivy, oak, sumac, all is just the worst. You shouldn’t have waited so long to ask CP. Also, wash any clothes that may have made contact. Had a doctor friend who got ivy a year later after setting on the same blanket from a year before. Yikes!!
Good luck.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 07:54 PM   #4
King Sandbagger

I always used a spray called Ivy Dry. It kills the itch and dries out the rash and then once the rash really dries out, the spray will do this dual cold/burn thing that feels really awesome.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:19 PM   #5
C Chiefs once a year!

I'm glad I don't get affected by that stuff.

Out at the river one day I rubbed poison oak leaves all over my arms in front of everyone claiming I didn't get it. Well a few hours later after some drinking I get into an altercation with a classmate and it ends with me holding him in a choke hold. He was in the ER a few days later with poison Ivy all over but it was the worst on his neck. I had no reaction to it at all.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:24 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I'm glad I don't get affected by that stuff.

Out at the river one day I rubbed poison oak leaves all over my arms in front of everyone claiming I didn't get it. Well a few hours later after some drinking I get into an altercation with a classmate and it ends with me holding him in a choke hold. He was in the ER a few days later with poison Ivy all over but it was the worst on his neck. I had no reaction to it at all.
When I was about 12, I had a friend that told me he wasn't allergic to poison ivy and rubbed it all over himself. The results were not good. My own experience has been that my reaction is variable, sometimes, I don't react at all and others it's a shit storm.

I've used Calagell successfully. It's most important to get rid of the oils before your body reacts to them.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-07-2024, 09:09 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
When I was about 12, I had a friend that told me he wasn't allergic to poison ivy and rubbed it all over himself. The results were not good. My own experience has been that my reaction is variable, sometimes, I don't react at all and others it's a shit storm.

I've used Calagell successfully. It's most important to get rid of the oils before your body reacts to them.
I've never had poison ivy. I have done the rub the leaf all over my body and have never gotten it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:45 PM   #8
Banned

I find not hitting my golf ball into the shit helps. Or wearing pants.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:32 PM   #9
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I find not hitting my golf ball into the shit helps. Or wearing pants.
If my ball ends up in tall grass/weeds I don't go in after it. Screw that! Just hit it in the fairway. I learned at an early age to keep my fair haired, fair skinned ass out of the weeds in the summer. If I want to get off the path I wait till after the first frost.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-07-2024, 09:01 PM   #10
MVP

Epsom salt bath works well. Also a salve of wild plantain leaves, salt, water rubbed on will stop itching
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:54 AM   #11
Politically Incorrect

"You can look but you better not touch, POISON IIIIIIVEEE, POISON IIIIIIIVEEE"
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 11:38 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Anyone have any good advice?

Been battling this shit for over a week, every time it starts looking/feeling like its going away it comes roaring right back... the more calamine lotion I put on it, the worse it seemingly gets

Even have this shit on my junk

I'm considering scratching all of it wide open raw, then dousing it all with rubbing alcohol... but thats gonna burn like hell
Wear some thin cotton gloves on your hands when you sleep - or socks - or whatever. it will keep you from inadvertently scratching and spreading it other places - like your wiener.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-08-2024, 11:52 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Wear some thin cotton gloves on your hands when you sleep - or socks - or whatever. it will keep you from inadvertently scratching and spreading it other places - like your wiener.
Scratching it does not make it spread. It can cause more irritation and can lead to infection but it doesn't make the poison ivy/oak/sumac spread.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 12:30 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Scratching it does not make it spread. It can cause more irritation and can lead to infection but it doesn't make the poison ivy/oak/sumac spread.
If you scratch it then touch elsewhere - does it not (potentially) transfer? I always thought it did.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:33 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
If you scratch it then touch elsewhere - does it not (potentially) transfer? I always thought it did.
Only way would be if you haven't washed the oils off since exposure. Only the oils cause outbreaks. Not the fluid from blisters.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.