Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2014, 08:32 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- way back in the day - Noland Rd. (memory lane) *NFT

Honestly - did you ever 'cruise' Noland?

I was a tad young but would tag along w/ my sister and her friends when she'd allow it.

I remember the Wild Woodys - the Venture - there was an awesome video store where we'd rent Cheech and Chong movies. Let's see - Tippins, Arthur Treachers - Rustlers BBQ, Red Lobster, Fuddruckers.

Those were the days - 1969 Nova v8 w/ Cragar's.

WE WERE THERE!

reminiscing today for some reason...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:31 AM   #46
Be Kind To Your Pets

Halfcan is a good Independence guy. We're kindred spirits.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #47
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I was being serious when I said it looked run down. I'm sure there are nice areas, but the places I visit are usually from noland eastward between 24 and i70
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #48
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Hey and screw you guys calling my home town "a shithole." I'll fight each and every one of you, and bring my methed-out Camaro head pals along with me!
What are you complaining about...I grew up in a town outside of KC so small that you could have put it all in the parking lot of the new defunct Blue Ridge Mall.

We were so looked down on that we had guys from Independence making fun of us.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This is PURE CRAP.
And it's elitist bullshit.

Van Horn HS is on its way back. It's a school on the move, and I take offense at this portrayal. Just because we've got a lot of hard working middle class families doesn't mean we're garbage. SCREW YOU!
Van Horn is very nice since it was pulled back into the award winning Indep. school district. They did some awesome upgrades in there. Don't let idiots worry you-they have not even set foot in the place. My mom graduated there so did my aunt. Their sports teams are doing much better as well.

Dumbasses saying Independence is the Meth capitol-have no clue. The police and drug taskforces cracked down and busted these scumbags in record numbers while other communities pretended like it was not happening. I have friends in the police department and people would be dumb to set up in Indep. anymore. They will get busted. I live here and have a business-from the Champion Comets to the Mavs. to the great schools, to all the great history and tourist sites-It is a good place to live.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:46 AM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I cruised it in my Dodge Charger Superbee- back in the day. Picked up more girls than I could count. Sometimes would take one home then go back and get another. We hung out at Minskys pizza mostly.
I remember my dad saying he hung out at minsky's a lot.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:46 AM   #51
King Sandbagger

I'm glad you like Indep, Mr. Blowfish.

Our opinions differ, I'm afraid. It is, however, cool to see how well Van Horn has done since being brought back into the Independence School District. Some people look down on the district, but I should admit that the education that I received was pretty darn good. Plenty of resources and not a lot of trouble.

My parents share your opinion. They put down roots here and raised a family. That's nice and all, but it doesn't mean that Indep doesn't have its share of issues.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #52
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I was being serious when I said it looked run down. I'm sure there are nice areas, but the places I visit are usually from noland eastward between 24 and i70
Unfortunately everytown has these ares. At least the leadership in Indep. is working on rebuilding the infrastructure-new sidewalks, repaving streets, light poles and also have tax break in older neighborhoods to change them back from rentals to homebuyers.

Lots of money and tax credits went east-Events Center, blue valley- but some of the money is comeing back and we are getting some new restaurants.

We also changed the old hospitol/sanitarium into a place for small business to start and grow.

No community around here has built and grew more than Independence.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Hey and screw you guys calling my home town "a shithole." I'll fight each and every one of you, and bring my methed-out Camaro head pals along with me!
Until the Raytown kids show up. Then you'll run.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:31 AM   #54
Thread I will end you.......

Everyone knows that the good Meth is cooked in Sugar Creek.

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:48 AM   #55
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Honestly - did you ever 'cruise' Noland?

I was a tad young but would tag along w/ my sister and her friends when she'd allow it.

I remember the Wild Woodys - the Venture - there was an awesome video store where we'd rent Cheech and Chong movies. Let's see - Tippins, Arthur Treachers - Rustlers BBQ, Red Lobster, Fuddruckers.

Those were the days - 1969 Nova v8 w/ Cragar's.

WE WERE THERE!

reminiscing today for some reason...
all but red lobster are gone now...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #56
Resident Glue Sniffer

only once. I was probably 10, and my brother had just put in big block into his 70 Camaro, and was taking it out for break in etc. He asked if I wanted to tag along, and it was the coolest feeling ever for a 10 year old.

back in the good 'ol days when you could drive a muscle car 30 miles each way to 'cruise' and not be in the poor house.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #57
Woman should only make babies

for you single guys. go on plenty of fish and look up chicks by indie zip code. then try overland park lol.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #58
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
for you single guys. go on plenty of fish and look up chicks by indie zip code. then try overland park lol.
Dude, have you seen that the Urge is playing shows again? Blue Note, around Missouri,...
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #59
Fight, build, win!

Wild Woody's wow as kid loved that place. I would walk in with dad and see those big huge jeans hanging on the ceiling. I would marvel at whoever could fit into those. Well now I am older and I'm a big pants guy. Anyone know where you can get a pair them bad boys?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:52 PM   #60
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I cruised it in my Dodge Charger Superbee- back in the day. Picked up more girls than I could count. Sometimes would take one home then go back and get another. We hung out at Minskys pizza mostly.
We did too a lot after hanging out at KCIR, we would run our 69 Chevy SS at the track for fun and hit Minskys afterwards.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.