Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2019, 10:24 PM  
Inmem 2.0

When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate?

At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:54 AM   #46
Cast Iron Jedi

Just plain excitement. I won't have a Superbowl party as I want to watch the game without distraction.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #47
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Champ stamp.
I've always been anti tattoos but if we win the Superbowl, I'm getting me one of these.

Peter King was on PFT this morning. He's in KC and went to a tattoo parlor and was talking about this.

LoL
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:50 PM   #48
Veteran

On the 1st(Friday) I'll be in Pittsburgh taking one of my sons & my wife to a Penguins game(His fav Team)

But my wife(Saints fan) and myself made a pact..
If by some miracle both our teams make it to the Superbowl we would drive down to her Aunts house in Atlanta Saturday morning.
Its approx 5 hours down the road.
Hitting the town Saturday and Sunday joining the party in our gear.
Finding somewhere good to settle down for the game.

If both our teams are in it one will be a tad more excited than the other by nights end.
I just gotta hope my wife would be a good sport and drinking and sex would commence

I'm curious though to ask..

Do you think it would be fun being in town at the bars etc Saturday before the game?
Having fun in my Chiefs gear though we wouldn't be attending?

Were not sure if we should break our pact and just come home for the game if this little miracle actually happened.

I should say this thought goes towards any year in the future that the Chiefs made it to the big show.

Would it be fun just to be near it in the environment of the party even if you didn't attend?

Last edited by The Iron Chief; 01-04-2019 at 02:04 PM..
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:23 PM   #49
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
On the 1st(Friday) I'll be in Pittsburgh taking one of my sons & my wife to a Penguins game(His fav Team)

But my wife(Saints fan) and myself made a pact..
If by some miracle both our teams make it to the Superbowl we would drive down to her Aunts house in Atlanta Saturday morning.
Its approx 5 hours down the road.
Hitting the town Saturday and Sunday joining the party in our gear.
Finding somewhere good to settle down for the game.

If both our teams are in it one will be a tad more excited than the other by nights end.
I just gotta hope my wife would be a good sport and drinking and sex would commence

I'm curious though to ask..

Do you think it would be fun being in town at the bars etc Saturday before the game?
Having fun in my Chiefs gear though we wouldn't be attending?

Were not sure if we should break our pact and just come home for the game if this little miracle actually happened.

I should say this thought goes towards any year in the future that the Chiefs made it to the big show.

Would it be fun just to be near it in the environment of the party even if you didn't attend?
Yes, when the SB was in Tampa, the whole city becomes one big party, especially around the Stadium. Just make sure you bring lots of cash because everything gets REAL expensive during SB week
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #50
Veteran

be naked somewhere probably or just in amazed disbelief that we actually did it,.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-04-2019, 04:19 PM   #51
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I almost went to that Royals parade but decided against it. I WILL attend a parade if the Chiefs win it. No ifs, ands, or buts to it.
I booked a hotel room near Crown Center within an hour of the Royals winning the WS, so I could stay downtown the night before the parade (thought about one after, but it cleared out fairly quickly considering the hoards of people)..... highly recommended.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #52
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
By doing your mom and sister while your dad watches....
FYP
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:53 PM   #53
Elway be drinkin' again

Make it- Just Be Happy. That would mean Lamar's trophy is back home.
Win it- be in KC for the Party.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:57 PM   #54
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
After watching the Dodgers lose in the last two World Series.....I’d be a nervous ****ing wrecknif the Chiefs made it to the SB. If they won....I’d honestly ****ing cry.
We're going to run the AFC for a long time. If we made it to the SB with a qb at 23 with one of the worst defenses of all time that would be quite an accomplishment.

We would finally have the monkey off of our back
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:36 PM   #55
Rabbi Goldmann

Party, have a good time with my wife and friends at the party

But crying? Nope. I never cry, never have, and certainly not over paid professionals who really don’t have much connection to this city anyway outside some charity events here and there.

They’d never cry if I nailed a work project
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 06:38 PM   #56
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Party, have a good time with my wife and friends at the party

But crying? Nope. I never cry, never have, and certainly not over paid professionals who really don’t have much connection to this city anyway outside some charity events here and there.

They’d never cry if I nailed a work project
I might cry, but it has nothing to do with what you're saying above. It has to do with the sentimentality of the entire experience. Remembering - as a kid growing up in south Florida - listening to Mitch Holthus enumerate the Chiefs failures (NFL Sunday Ticket didn't exist and broadcast.com did). Remembering my father who had zero interest in sports flying me to KC for the first time, taking me to the Outback next to the Oak Park Mall, joining me for the game, and sitting there reading a book throughout the entire experience (love you, dad). Remembering what it was like walking out of the Broncos playoff game in 97/98 looking at Chiefs fans who were grown men (I was 17) on the verge of tears. Remembering sticking a Direct TV satellite dish out of my dorm window to watch Chiefs games and almost getting thrown out. Remembering various games beyond that and which girl I was dating and how I was doing at work or in life and how the Chiefs for a split second rid me of everything else that was going on in the world that was imperfect. I'm not even going to mention my experiences as an adult because they pale in terms of the emotional significance...

That's what sports are about for me. Those memories that have led up to this. I won't be thinking about Eric Berry or Justin Houston or Pat Mahomes and how happy they are if we win a Super Bowl. I'll be thinking about that random middle-aged guy I saw after that Broncos playoff loss and hoping that he lived to see this day.

But I'm glad you're too manly to cry over professionals.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 11:54 PM   #57
Inmem 2.0

Bumpity Bump!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:03 AM   #58
Kara G!

I will cry my eyes out! Tears of joy!
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:23 AM   #59
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
boner cum
yip
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:43 AM   #60
Inmem 2.0

I'm havin a tough time here. Friends wanna watch the game somewhere I usually watch them alone on my 60 inch flat screen because I HATE people talking during games I need to focus.

Afterwards they wanna go to PNL yuck gonna be so crowded and cold out