Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2014, 09:24 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP's Favorite Christmas movie of all time!

I'm in the Christmas spirit, but I'm not in the spirit enough to give away $100 Visa Gift cards. So, let's talk Christmas movies. And let's find out which one tops the CP list.

Nominate and discuss your favorite Christmas movies in this thread. Nominations will be allowed until Sunday morning some time. At that point, I'll take notes of all movies listed and create a poll containing those titles. You will then vote for your favorite three from the list.

If Rain Man has already done this(and he probably has), let's do it again anyways. Maybe the newer folks will push a new movie over the top.

I'll start by nominating Home Alone, Santa Clause, and A Christmas Story. I loved them all in my childhood.

To all of you Bah humbug folks out there, if you don't like the thread, just put it on ignore. Don't come in here flaunting your assholes.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #46
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
TBS, my brother.
Good deal. I always confuse the two.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:49 PM   #47
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Good deal. I always confuse the two.
The first couple of years I was a huge fan of the 24 hour deal. Now I wish they'd rotate some other movies throughout the evening. We usually are tuned into it for background noise and light watching throughout the evening. It's grown a bit thin, though.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:54 PM   #48
Just a li'l Evel

Trading places
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #49
Banned

Ha. Christmas Vacation just came on. ABC family.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:45 AM   #50
SuperChiefs

Christmas vacation tops my list. I'm watching it right now
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #51
Forever Royal

Miracle on 34th Street needs to be mentioned.

If I only got one vote it would probably be Christmas Vacation.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:34 AM   #52
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Trading places
Oh God...good call on this one...

Also like A Christmas Story.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #53
Mahomes Dynasty

Xmas Vaca, Bad Santa, Die Hard
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #54
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Miracle on 34th Street needs to be mentioned.

If I only got one vote it would probably be Christmas Vacation.
This movie sucks balls. I dont care if it's considered a classic...it's ****ing boring.

So is the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" I still haven't seen that movie all the way through and don't wish to because it's so boring I fall asleep to it.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:40 AM   #55
MVP

I know I'm in the minority but I don't like a Christmas Story.

Vacation and Scrooged are my favorites.
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:14 AM   #56
BAMF

Elf
Dutch
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #57
Starter

Santa's Slay

The movie sucks, but the intro is pure gold.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKrsAFWPnl4
Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #58
MVP

No one else likes Scrooged?
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #59
Consuming CP souls

Christmas Story is a ****ing awful experience
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #60
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
No one else likes Scrooged?
I like it.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.