Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2023, 12:31 PM  
Hockey Town

Do any of you guys collect Chiefs funko pops?

I have several Mahomes ones at this point.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 05:50 PM   #46
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Man I'm glad I got 2 of those. I usually only get 1 of something I like. Wish I got 100 of them...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 05:50 PM   #47
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Hi Sweetie, I have about 70 pops or so - these are some of my more decent ones. I only have 2 Mahomes home jersey commons.

Did you go to Fun Days last year? Looks like you've got some from there.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:44 PM   #48
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Did you go to Fun Days last year? Looks like you've got some from there.

No they were purchased from the secondary market after the show some of those are the buy from home boxes like the Freddy Funko as Spider-Man for example that was the buy at home box.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:56 PM   #49
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Hi Sweetie, I have about 70 pops or so - these are some of my more decent ones. I only have 2 Mahomes home jersey commons.

I’m a little over 100 right now.

PS…glad to see you’re back.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:01 PM   #50
I'll be back.

70? jesus that's a LOT of anal sex

100? FULL BLOWN HOMO
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:03 PM   #51
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Man I'm glad I got 2 of those. I usually only get 1 of something I like. Wish I got 100 of them...
JUST THINK, with 100 you wouldn't have to wash them immediately after use
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:25 PM   #52
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I have several Mahomes ones at this point.
Yes, I have the 3 Mahomes ones, still in box mind ya!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:26 PM   #53
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
No, but I used to collect McFarlane figures until they stopped making them
Have ALL of those!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:32 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

I ordered the small head Super Bowl 57 ones after the Super Bowl. They’re supposed to be here by September. Hopefully, the company is still around by then.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:34 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Have ALL of those!
how are they with anal play?
Old 06-14-2023, 07:36 PM   #56
Politically Incorrect

So you guys are basically collecting dolls......isn't that special.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:37 PM   #57
In Mahomes I trust!

Travis Kelce Funko Pop....

Gotta love this!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32554370497...Bk9SR7TZicuXYg
Old 06-14-2023, 07:38 PM   #58
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
how are they with anal play?
Really? What is your fascination with anal?
Old 06-14-2023, 07:40 PM   #59
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Really? What is your fascination with anal?
OP is way into anal play with his funky poops
Old 06-14-2023, 07:41 PM   #60
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So you guys are basically collecting dolls......isn't that special.
sex dolls!

really dirty shit here