Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM  
Cheat Death

********OFFICIAL Bears vs Chiefs Preseason Game 3 Thread********

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #46

I'm hoping we see a LOT of Mecole Hardman tonight. He has earned the playing time!
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #47

Seriously though I imagine Hardman is only playing tonight for special teams practice.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM   #48
Award Winning Tailgater

In. I will watch the guys trying to get a roster spot. The game is on NFL network if that helps.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #49
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s been widely reported by Nate Taylor, Matt Derrick and Nick Jacobs that Justyn Ross doesn’t run routes correctly. This is his 3rd year here and he cannot be trusted to run many routes correctly at camp. He’s been corrected by coaches at camp for ****ing this up. Stop letting him “Moss” 3rd stringers dictate if he’s good.

Skyy isn’t good but he at least knows the playbook and can play ST’s so he has Toub’s approval.
Do those reporters know the playbook? And he's been getting redzone packages and mixing with Mahomes more than Remigio and Hardman so clearly he knows something!!..including the route he ran to open up space for Worthy's TD last Saturday but folks seem to want to bury the kid smh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
In. I will watch the guys trying to get a roster spot. The game is on NFL network if that helps.
My NFL network is saying it’s the Buffalo game
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #51
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
My NFL network is saying it’s the Buffalo game
That's because you're in the KC market. Your option is 38 the spot via antenna or a NFLN stream from somewhere outside of KC
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That's because you're in the KC market. Your option is 38 the spot via antenna or a NFLN stream from somewhere outside of KC
Roger that. Thanks Pablo.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM   #53
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Roger that. Thanks Pablo.
You're welcome.

I got a cheap indoor antenna 3 years ago because of this exact scenario. And now it's how I watch all Chiefs games. I'm a good 45 seconds to a minute ahead of the game chat here and I never get a text in my group chat like "HOLY SHIT" and have to wonder what I'm about to see.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #54
Starter

Quote:
You're welcome.

I got a cheap indoor antenna 3 years ago because of this exact scenario. And now it's how I watch all Chiefs games. I'm a good 45 seconds to a minute ahead of the game chat here and I never get a text in my group chat like "HOLY SHIT" and have to wonder what I'm about to see.
lol silver linings!
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #55
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
You're welcome.

Another reason why streaming sucks. I have been lucky to watch most games OTA in Minneapolis. Should be that way this year too. Although Thursday games are online.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #56
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Another reason why streaming sucks. I have been lucky to watch most games OTA in Minneapolis. Should be that way this year too. Although Thursday games are online.
Yeah, I don't mind it for everything except live sports. And I had Spectrum for years (**** those mother****ers BTW, piece of shit company and service) and having your internet or their shit cable box cut out during a Chiefs game sent me into a blind goddamn rage.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #57
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Do those reporters know the playbook? And he's been getting redzone packages and mixing with Mahomes more than Remigio and Hardman so clearly he knows something!!..including the route he ran to open up space for Worthy's TD last Saturday but folks seem to want to bury the kid smh.
They may not know the playbook but they certainly talk to the coaches. Someone in the organization is feeding them that info. So it’s either true or they are trying to motivate Ross through using the media. Either way the organization expects more out of him.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #58
It was not a fair catch

More mentions of PM
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM   #59
YOU take YOUR seat

toney and Skyy Moore can play the entire game

I would actually be interested to see if they can do shit vs players competing for the PS
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #60
Veteran

Nothing to see here...
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.