Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2024, 10:20 PM   Topic Starter
I'll **** anything that moves!

Best Memory at Kauffman

We love our Chiefs, and I think many here love the Royals.

Please tell your story…. What are your favorite Royals wins? What stories can you share about your time at TSC?

I have so many memories….

I was maybe 9 years old, and it was field day getting photos on the field…. My jackass older brother didn’t give me and my friend a ticket…. So we were lost on the concourse…. Willie ripped a triple in his first AB…. Little 9 year old me went to “fan accommodations”

My dad found me and my buddy Matt, and we went to our seats, and my dad scolded my older brother…

I was at the game when Bo got his first homer. I still have the scorecard.

I saw George’s last game at Kauffman, kissing the plate…

Was at the Astros game when we came back in game two with my best friends.

My mom took me to a game on my 21st birthday against the Mariners and Randy Johnson…. Went to Lawrence for drinks, went back to the airport area, slept for a couple hours, and went to Hawaii for a second 21st birthday with mom.

And this year, me and my buddy Keith saw the Royals win in the 9th…

I have so many more memories, but let’s talk!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.