Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2021, 05:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

Review Brah: The Most Disappointing Chicken Sandwich Yet?

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 10:05 PM   #46
MVP

Best and most underrated chicken sandwich is KFCs chicken sandwich. Got damn it's good.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2021, 10:08 PM   #47
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Best and most underrated chicken sandwich is KFCs chicken sandwich. Got damn it's good.
You wouldn't think so, but it's the ****ing truth. This summer I put together a blind taste test of all the fast food spicy chicken samdwiches for my wife and kid. My wife (who swears by the Popeye's chicken sandwich) unknowingly picked the KFC and said it wasn't even close.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:28 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
You wouldn't think so, but it's the ****ing truth. This summer I put together a blind taste test of all the fast food spicy chicken samdwiches for my wife and kid. My wife (who swears by the Popeye's chicken sandwich) unknowingly picked the KFC and said it wasn't even close.
It is the bomb.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:21 PM   #49
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Ok I get it - HE SEEMS NICE! No but seriously, I have watched numerous of his reviews - just not a fan. he is too through for me - he drags ass his reviews and I get frustrated for him to advance to the subject at hand - move the **** along already!
I like his presentation - that's most of it. He also has an older styled podcast which is unrelated to the yt channel.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2021, 11:23 PM   #50
You Sweetie!

Guess I need to try that KFC chicken sandwich.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:00 AM   #51
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Aldi breaded chicken breast filets (in the red bag) are stellar. A brioche bun with the veg and condiments of your choice. Works great every time.... cheap, too.
KCUnited wrote about those so I bought a bag. Damned if there not close to Chik fil A. Its my go too for a home chicken sammy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:07 AM   #52
Fight, build, win!

I still feel that Popeyes chicken sandwich is the dryest in the fast-food business that I have found. It's surprising because their bone-in chicken is some of the best.

I did try Church's new chicken sammy and found it pretty good. It's too early to tell if I just lucked out as it was one time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:10 AM   #53
Fight, build, win!

I do love chik fil a deluxe chicken sandwich but Culvers is still my fav of all I have tried.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:11 AM   #54
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
SR - have you had Veggie Grill's spicy vegan chicken sandwich? It's delightful. You wouldn't even know you're eating soybeans (non-GMO of course), wheat, peas, and ancient grain instead of actual chicken! Delicious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No sir but I have eaten several soy options - I like that frozen riblet thingy - I forget the brand at the local grocer. It comes in a green box.
MorningStar was the brand.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:12 AM   #55
Fight, build, win!

Review Brah probably shouldn't have done a review while still under the weather.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:12 AM   #56
You Sweetie!

Old 12-23-2021, 05:23 AM   #57
The man you could post like.

Aww, BEP didn't like my poetry. I'll have to apologize with a color 7 font red apology in her rep
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2021, 06:21 AM   #58
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
he looks like he should be an apprentice mortician

He looks like a young version of the guy that played Death on Supernatural:

MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 12-23-2021, 07:35 AM   #59
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
SR - you tried the boneless wings from Arby’s yet? Taste very similar to BWW, and a 9 pack w/ fries is only $6. Very tasty and economical!
No such thing as boneless wings. Those are chicken nuggets.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:02 AM   #60
Starter

BEST CHICKEN SANDWICH IS..........

Red Rock Canyon Grill Spicy Chicken Sandwich, plus you can wash it down with a beer, unlike you fast food soda jerks.
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about