Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 06:48 PM  
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

2024 NFL Schedule to be released Wednesday, May 15th

About damn time…

Link: https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.co...leasing-may-15

Quote:
NFL schedule release set for May 15

The full 2024 NFL schedule is slated to be released at 8pm ET on May 15, six days after teams were originally expecting it, according to a league memo sent this afternoon.

The memo from NFL EVP/Media Distribution Hans Schroeder did not give a reason for the delay. The schedule release had not been officially announced yet, and the league always maintains a degree of flexibility considering the complex nature of developing the schedule. But some teams had been told informally it was coming Thursday.

Schroeder wrote that more details about activations or other nuances of the plan were expected in the coming days. The league and media rights holders sometimes announce specific high-profile matchups before the full slate is unveiled.

The schedule release has become a key priority for teams and the league in recent years, with teams preparing increasingly sophisticated schedule social content and using it as a starting point for single-game ticket sales.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:17 AM   #46
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Had to get it in before glass Joe breaks again!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:19 AM   #47
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Not sure what your mean. The tweet doesn't say where it's played. It actually says Bengals vs. Chiefs, which to me would imply it's in Cincinnati.
I’m questioning your join date.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:24 AM   #48
MVP

Give Mahomes a married opponent. These guys sowing their oats are too distracted
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:25 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Not sure what you mean. The tweet doesn't say where it's played. It actually says Bengals vs. Chiefs, which to me would imply it's in Cincinnati.
Are you still drunk from last night?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:31 AM   #50

Quote:
Are you still drunk from last night?
Either that or maybe I've just lost my mind. Please tell me what part of this tweet you see this being called a home game so I can know for sure.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:32 AM   #51

Will be interesting to see if Rodgers can make it to the 5th play of the season this time.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:34 AM   #52
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Either that or maybe I've just lost my mind. Please tell me what part of this tweet you see this being called a home game so I can know for sure.

I think it's because Chiefs are listed second. Usually the home team is second.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:37 AM   #53
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

Would it help if they used @ rather than VS?

And holy shit. Ravens and Bungles weeks 1 and 2?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:38 AM   #54
Would an idiot do that?

It's confusing because up top it says it's both at the Chiefs and at the Bengals, some intern ****ed up.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:39 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Would it help if they used @ rather than VS?

And holy shit. Ravens and Bungles weeks 1 and 2?
Yes. Maybe I'm crazy but I thought the standard was home team is first if just using "versus", but second of course if using "at" or "@". Guess it's just me.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:42 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Has anybody travelled to see a Chiefs game in Pittsburgh?

I'd be thrilled if the Week 2 matchup is our road contest against the Steelers. Royals are visiting the Pirates for a weekend series those same dates. PNC Park is one of the best ballparks in all of baseball. Was really impressed when we visited for two Royals games there in 2021. Pittsburgh exceeded our expectations in general.

Making it a Chiefs and Royals weekend, Kansas City takeover of the Steel City would be stellar!

I got pretty fired up for the idea of this….until the next post.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:42 AM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Yes. Maybe I'm crazy but I thought the standard was home team is first if just using "versus", but second of course if using "at" or "@". Guess it's just me.
Soccer does it that way. For every other sport, the team listed first is the road team and the home team is second.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:52 AM   #58

Old 05-14-2024, 06:54 AM   #59
Andy Reid Supporter

Love playing the Bengals early with 10 days rest. Give me all the hard games early when teams have no tape and we have more time to prepare
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:54 AM   #60
Andy Reid Supporter

Love playing the Bengals early with 10 days rest. Give me all the hard games early when teams have no tape and we have more time to prepare
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:57 AM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Soccer does it that way. For every other sport, the team listed first is the road team and the home team is second.
It's even worse if you're living here in England. Our NFL broadcasters and news sources sometimes use the Americanised version of displaying the home team second and sometimes use the (what is our) standard version and put the home team first. Because there's no consensus on how to correctly display the fixtures I often find myself trying to find reference to the stadium name.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.