Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2024, 03:34 PM  
MVP

Toyota to start selling direct to customers

Good news for consumers. Tesla changed the game by refusing to have a dealer network.

The dealership network is antiquated and has pissed off OEMs by screwing customers with dealer mark-ups of $10k+ on certain vehicles.

This is going to be a slow process, but a move in the right direction.

Test drives and maintenance will be done like Tesla's model.

I say it's about damn time to get rid of the leaches.

What say you?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:42 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Thats a bait and switch.

If you don't get into the MLS, your at a severe disadvantage. Only Realtors get to list in MLS. Thats unfair and seems to be a legal monopoly.
Spend the $1k or so on getting your RE license then you won’t ever have to worry about it. Good luck with marketing, showing scheduling, photos, open houses, videos, drone footage, contractual negotiations all while trying not to get ****ed by the title drama. Not being a dick, but folks don’t realize all of the moving parts in a transaction of this $$$.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 06:46 PM   #47
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Texas is a shithole. The folks I know living/working there would rather not be.
Maybe we should make a trade offer for Ceedee Lamb, then.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:50 PM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe we should make a trade offer for Ceedee Lamb, then.
You think they'd go for Toney and Skyy Moore straight up? Maybe we'd have to throw in MVS??
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:54 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You think they'd go for Toney and Skyy Moore straight up? Maybe we'd have to throw in MVS??
They won't want to live and work in Texas, so it'll be a tough deal to hammer out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:55 PM   #50
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

As for the OP, I find it kind of exciting to go to Tokyo for a test drive.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:57 PM   #51
Supporter

I've been waiting for this to happen ever since Tesla started doing it. I love cars and absolutely hate going to a dealer. it completely ruins my fun.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:28 PM   #52
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Agreed. If I lived in Texas, I'd buy my cars in another state on principle.
If I lived in Texas, I'd either be a steer or a queer!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 07:37 PM   #53
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
So you want the services of a realtor but don't want to pay for it?

Realtors pay to use MLS. As it is owned and operated by brokers.

There are plenty of options for you to list your house without MLS. Just because the options might not be as good doesn't make it a monopoly.
Sure it’s a monopoly. If it wasn’t I’d be able to list my house on MLS. No discounts or favors etc. I’ll pay the same rate as the realtor pays for a listing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:47 PM   #54
What's up braj?

The NFL is a monopoly. If it wasn’t I’d be able to play in the NFL. No discounts or favors etc.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 07:49 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Sure it’s a monopoly. If it wasn’t I’d be able to list my house on MLS. No discounts or favors etc. I’ll pay the same rate as the realtor pays for a listing.
What gives you the right to list your house on something owned and operated by brokers?
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 07:52 PM   #56
Beyond the Rapids

A salesman is only useful when I don't know what I want or need. That doesn't apply to non-idiots looking for a car.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:52 PM   #57
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
What gives you the right to list your house on something owned and operated by brokers?
same way most things work. I pay them.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:54 PM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
same way most things work. I pay them.
What do you think you are paying a realtor for??

They work for those brokers. 🤣
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:59 PM   #59
Cheat Death

Hopefully BMW follows so I can get a $68k coupe for $43k

#picturemerollin’
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 08:00 PM   #60
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Texas is a shithole. The folks I know living/working there would rather not be.
California is faaaaaaaar worse!!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote