Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2024, 05:08 PM   #2
Forever Royal

I just do snacks that we bring. Will buy a bottled drink but that’s really it. There’s nothing enjoyable about eating those meals when you are rushed, huge lines, no where to sit, etc.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 05:10 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Is this some kind of breakthrough? I've never found airport food to be bad at all and it's always been expensive.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 05:18 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Is this some kind of breakthrough? I've never found airport food to be bad at all and it's always been expensive.
When did you first start traveling?

Food used to suck in airports, on airplanes and at concessions.

It's made big progress.

I think the first airport I remember that suddenly had much better food was Denver.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 06:43 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
When did you first start traveling?

Food used to suck in airports, on airplanes and at concessions.

It's made big progress.

I think the first airport I remember that suddenly had much better food was Denver.
This reminds me of getting to the airport in Munich, Germany for my flight home after being there 5 days on business.

All I wanted was some ice in my drink and was able to get it at the airport!

Last edited by HemiEd; 07-28-2024 at 06:50 PM..
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 06:41 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I refuse to fly anymore since the airports quit taking cash. ****ing bullshit.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 07:26 PM   #7
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Yes, I will spend days driving across country so I can spend all my dollar bills over days!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 07:28 PM   #8
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes, I will spend days driving across country so I can spend all my dollar bills over days!!!
Do gas stations still take cash?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 07:31 PM   #9
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I used to be able to give the attendant 3 dimes to fill my vehicle up with petrol!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2024, 08:00 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
They would but the cashiers can't do simple math
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2024, 08:34 PM   #11
Mod Team

Quote:
I haven’t been inside a gas station in years!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
I have been using a credit card for gas since the early 70s, Shell or Phillips. But not for a ****ing soda out of a vending machine or fish sandwich.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
And I do! I prefer to have control anyway since most of our trips are between 5 and 6 hundred miles. Wife's sister passed away this year so we don't have to drive to Virginia Beach anymore.

If I was still working and had to travel on business, it wouldn't be a choice, but it is a choice I choose to make since being retired.

Using a credit card for a vending machine or $5 purchase is something I just won't do. It says right on our money, legal tender for all debts public and private.
Old 07-28-2024, 07:27 PM   #14
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Let's get you to bed boomer
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Let's get you to bed boomer
Cash is king!