Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2019, 08:35 AM  
Fight, build, win!

The Money has passed

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...es-1203334855/
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:42 PM   #46
El Gato Gordo Loco

My parents used to blast this shit in our Chrysler Lebaron all the time growing up. I can still remember the songs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:55 PM   #47
Unsparing

RIP.

He was a quality musician.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:52 PM   #48
MVP

I saw him in '78 at the then Royals Stadium. Summer Jam with Van Halen, Steve Miller and Kansas. Anyone else there?
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #49
Starter

remember going into peaches records to get a George Harrison album in 77 or 78 and low and behold there was Eddie Money promoting his album. we talked for a few minutes. he told me he left the NYPD as a trainee he said the music business was a hell of lot better. we shook hands and i went and paid for the Harrison album oh I bought his as well felt almost obligated. Nice guy. RIP
Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.Tinker Dill Loves all of Deberg's threads.