Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He is only 27? I thought he was in his mid 30s.
Think one of his knees is in its mid 80s.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #47
Starter

Chiefs will play it safe with Brown and IR him for the first 4 games. JuJu officially signs after roster cuts and the Brown IR move. Takes Browns spot initially. Love this move. Guys get injured and this is a good insurance policy. JuJu was really good in the playoffs!

Note: The Patriots offense was complete shit. So JuJu should be well rested and healed now. Only 27.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #48

Would be kind of a funny shot at the Patriots if he gets here and it turns out his knee is fine and he's good again.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #49
BIG ME

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #50
Go Chiefs!

Does this mean there is a trade in the works?
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #51
Andy Reid Supporter

Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Moore
Hardman

Toney and Ross are worthless and Remigio didn’t show enough to justify the roster. Juju may be a 45 year old in a 27 year old’s body due to injuries but he’s still much better than the losers at the end of the roster.

Mahomes trusts Juju. That alone is the difference.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #52
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

BWAHAHAHAHA WOW!!..I BANGED THE TABLE FOR JUJU TO RETURN AND WAS MET WITH RIDICULE!!..TO THOSE WHO MOCKED ME, I FORGIVE YOU

Welcome home Juju. Imo this is a great move. People think "he's just insurance for Rice" but that notion downplays the impact Juju can make. Imo Juju is close to Kelce's intelligence when it comes to finding holes in defenses. Rice is a mover, Juju is a manipulator, that's the difference. Teams are gonna be petrified of Brown and Worthy so Kelce, Rice and Juju should have a ton of fun in the middle of the field.

Brilliant move by Veach.

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Juju
Watson
Moore

I guess are safe? And the last spot could be between Hardman or Ross? Damn it would suck to see my boy Ross get cut
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #53
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
This makes me think Rice is getting suspended. It’s the only role JuJu can help at.
No. There is no legal proceedings til December. So it won’t happen til then
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 07:45 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Well, that clears that up then. Cool, then Juju is taking a spot from one of the "triplets" (Moore, Toney, Ross) I'd guess. Can't see anyone having a problem with that.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #55
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Moore
Hardman

Toney and Ross are worthless and Remigio didn’t show enough to justify the roster. Juju may be a 45 year old in a 27 year old’s body due to injuries but he’s still much better than the losers at the end of the roster.

Mahomes trusts Juju. That alone is the difference.
Agree 100%. I do think Brown to IR then JuJu is added.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He is only 27? I thought he was in his mid 30s.
Juju was drafted when he was 19. Was a better safety than a WR in HS. He has a great wealth of football knowledge. A pretty interesting story and a great kid.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #57
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
BWAHAHAHAHA WOW!!..I BANGED THE TABLE FOR JUJU TO RETURN AND WAS MET WITH RIDICULE!!..TO THOSE WHO MOCKED ME, I FORGIVE YOU

Welcome home Juju. Imo this is a great move. People think "he's just insurance for Rice" but that notion downplays the impact Juju can make. Imo Juju is close to Kelce's intelligence when it comes to finding holes in defenses. Rice is a mover, Juju is a manipulator, that's the difference. Teams are gonna be petrified of Brown and Worthy so Kelce, Rice and Juju should have a ton of fun in the middle of the field.

Brilliant move by Veach.

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Juju
Watson
Moore

I guess are safe? And the last spot could be between Hardman or Ross? Damn it would suck to see my boy Ross get cut
Ross to the PS. I dont think other teams will claim him.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #58
Generational Player

Love it.

Dude just was a baller that helped us win a SB two years ago. Also, he’s a vet that is a professional and you want those around.

Can only be a positive for helping Rice, Worthy, etc
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #59
Veteran

If this means we cut Skyy Moore I'm going to celebrate it like we won another Super Bowl.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
No. There is no legal proceedings til December. So it won’t happen til then

I know we are relying on that piece of information why logically it would not make sense to suspend him this season.

Roger does not always do things logically, is the problem
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.