Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

What are your Prime Day purchases?

It is the offseason. I am just curious what everyone is wanting or getting from Amazon since today and tomorrow are Prime Days where members get an extra discount.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #46
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
A pair of cheap Beats earbuds.
I've gone through like 7 pairs of those in my life. Finally caved in and bought the Bose.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #47
MVP

I got 3 smart plugs.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #48
Baba Ganoush

Ankle socks, but the wife apparently spent about $180 on other shit.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I got 3 smart plugs.
assuming you only wear one at a time
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #50
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
I've gone through like 7 pairs of those in my life. Finally caved in and bought the Bose.
I usually buy the $30 TOZO NC-9s. They're solid; decent features and good battery life. The noise cancelling on the new ones don't seem as good as my old ones, but whatever, it's $30.

These weren't that much more expensive but look smaller, more comfortable and just a little better.

But yeah, I'm not spending $200 on a pair. I've lost them, run over them, my dog likes to crunch them like walnuts if he sees them on the coffee table. I ****ing flushed one once.

Nah - earbuds have become like sunglasses to me. I used to buy really nice, titanium frame shades and I'm just tired of worrying about losing them. If they break, get lost, get eaten or get flushed - whatever.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #51
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ring Doorbell.

A wifi/keyed front door handle.

A pair of cheap Beats earbuds.

Not as many good power tool deals as I'd hoped. Some solid ones if you're looking for some DeWalt impact stuff, but I was kinda hoping to upgrade and find a Milwaukee or something. Didn't see any.

But they probably had great deals on CHENYANG or TOOLSYOU brand
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #52
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I usually buy the $30 TOZO NC-9s. They're solid; decent features and good battery life. The noise cancelling on the new ones don't seem as good as my old ones, but whatever, it's $30.

These weren't that much more expensive but look smaller, more comfortable and just a little better.

But yeah, I'm not spending $200 on a pair. I've lost them, run over them, my dog likes to crunch them like walnuts if he sees them on the coffee table. I ****ing flushed one once.

Nah - earbuds have become like sunglasses to me. I used to buy really nice, titanium frame shades and I'm just tired of worrying about losing them. If they break, get lost, get eaten or get flushed - whatever.

Same here. I've had awesome luck with the midrange cheapo versions. I can't notice a difference in sound quality, they've lasted well, and I'm not kicking myself if I lose one of them.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #53
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Paying for prime is one of my best $'s spent. Also gets me Prime streaming for free.

and it gets you some badass thursday night football matchups, such as Washington Commanders vs Carolina Panthers
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
assuming you only wear one at a time
One for the wife and another for the kids to fight over.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #55
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

I've gone through like $2k worth of Oakleys and Raybans since I became an adult. I feel you there. My wife also had a pair of those wireless beats earbuds and they just randomly fell apart one day.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #56
Seeking the Truth daily

Ceiling winch and a havahart trap
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:21 PM   #57
The one who swarms

I bought a new Roku. I had a 10 year old one that starts freezing on occasion
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #58
Forever Royal

Quote:

Definitely agree on earbuds. Just ordered the Amazon ones for $25. But sunglasses no way. I can tell a huge difference in color quality, clarity, polarization, and hinge/arm strength and flexibility on Maui Jim or similar. I especially like scratch resistant lenses. Worth every penny to me. I do make sure to treat them as such though.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #59
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Ceiling winch and a havahart trap
Got a big Un, huh?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #60
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Definitely agree on earbuds. Just ordered the Amazon ones for $25. But sunglasses no way. I can tell a huge difference in color quality, clarity, polarization, and hinge/arm strength and flexibility on Maui Jim or similar. I especially like scratch resistant lenses. Worth every penny to me. I do make sure to treat them as such though.
I have 2 very expensive pairs of fishing glasses - one Oakley, one Costa. They get babied, cleaned, and kept in a hard case.

Then I have a pair of cheaper Oakleys that I keep in the car for daily use. I'm careful with those too, and I've had them for about 10 years and they're still good and scratch free.

I tend to take really good care of the nice things that I own.