Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

What's your "Chiefs Player Jersey" Age?

I just turned Frank Clark years old yesterday.

I would've said EJ Holub but me being Frank Clark years old, he's before my time.

Also the other player on my mind who wore #55 shall remain nameless as I still firmly believe he's the reason our team doesn't have 4 rings in six years.

What you got?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:25 AM   #46
Mindful Taoist German

Darius Harris.

Yeah, just doesn't carry the same weight as the others...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:38 AM   #47
Spiraling down the Drain

59. Any help?
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:58 AM   #48
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Frank Clark for a few more months, then I turn Dino Hackett / Derrick Johnson / George Karlaftis.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #49
Supporter

Jawaan Taylor
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:33 AM   #50
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
59. Any help?
Gary Spani
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 06:00 AM   #51
Constable of Untruths

Creed Humphrey but I don’t look a day over James Hasty.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:07 AM   #52
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
Gary Spani
Thanks .
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:16 AM   #53
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'll be Leo Chenal\Brian Waters in December. That makes me Marvcus Patton now...

...had to look it up...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:18 AM   #54
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Here's a good place to help you out:

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...errick-thomas/
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #55
Veteran

Joe Delaney
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Chiefaholic
This message has been deleted by Chiefaholic.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #56
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
I had you slotted in as Tyreek Hill's jersey. Both of us was wrong.
Logical conclusion. Tyreek voted best player just like I’m the best poster
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #57
Three-Pat

John McGraw
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #58
Veteran

I'm Joe Thuney soon to be Willie Lanier in a couple of months
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #59
MVP

I seem to be part of a common age in this thread.

Willie Lanier, then Wanya Morris next month.

Last edited by Stewie; Today at 08:46 AM..
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #60
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I'll be Leo Chenal\Brian Waters in December. That makes me Marvcus Patton now...

...had to look it up...
I too am Marvcus Patton and will be Leo Chenal in November.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about