Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-08-2007, 11:59 AM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

All-Pro Football 2k8 site updated with screens; videos coming soon

http://2ksports.com/games/football2k8/

The first video will premiere on SpikeTV tonight/tomorrow at Midnight CDT, and be available on Gametrailers.com thirty minutes later. The trailer will arrive on Monday.

Feature list, courtesy 2K Sports
  • LEGENDS - Over 240 NFL legends make their return to the gridiron, including Hall of Famers such as Johnny Unitas, Dick Butkus, Joe Montana, Mike Singletary, Reggie White and Walter Payton.
  • SIGNATURE STYLE - Legends have their own signature moves in the game - Barry's spin, Walter's scissors kick, Jerry's one-handed grabŃthey're all there.
  • 2K SPORTS LEGACY - For the first time ever 2K Sports, the developers of top selling football games, will bring their critically acclaimed gameplay & graphics to the next generation platforms.
  • ALL-NEW PLAYER ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM - Gone are the 0-100 ratings so common for players in a simulation game. In APF the players have unique attributes that give them specialized skills. There are over a hundred distinct attributes available.
  • REACH TACKLE SYSTEM - Revolutionary new tackling scheme utilizes the right analog stick to allow you to make those last grasp tackles and stop a runner in his tracks.
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMIZATION - Create-a-player, build your roster, edit your team logo, colorize of every aspect of your team uniforms, customize your playbook, and choose your own celebrations after touchdowns, sacks and big plays.
  • ADVANCED PLAY CALLING - Modify your playbook and set your coach tendencies so you can play football the way you want to.
  • 2K SPORTS ONLINE - Full league and tournament support, league and schedule customization options.
  • 2K SPORTS FIELD PASS - New presentation style will combine TV broadcast with on field commentary bringing you closer to the action.
  • 2K BEATS – The All-Pro Football Soundtrack features originals, remixes and mashups produced by Z-Trip and featuring: Rakim, Dead Prez, Charli 2na, Slug, Aceyalone, Casual, Pep Love, Lateef, Gift of Gab, Keno 1, DJ Faust, Chevelle, Clutch, Dub Trio, Natural Self, Backyard Bangers, Deftones and Rush.

And the screens, well... they're verrrry interesting.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:40 AM   #46
Media Center Guy

I'm willing to support 2k in their non-NFL football game so that maybe, just maybe, when EA's exclusive contract with the NFL is up, 2K will have enough support to make a decent bid on it. They've already confirmed that they'll make an attempt at it.
Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:04 PM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
That's precisely what he's saying.

Thats what i was afraid of. Oh well.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #48
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraus
I'm willing to support 2k in their non-NFL football game so that maybe, just maybe, when EA's exclusive contract with the NFL is up, 2K will have enough support to make a decent bid on it. They've already confirmed that they'll make an attempt at it.
You can forget that. There's zero chance 2K has the cash to offer up what EA can.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
You can forget that. There's zero chance 2K has the cash to offer up what EA can.
There is also a good chance the NFL can see how this apf will crush EA's game in terms of gameplay and offer them both the license. 2k sports has crushed EA sports in quality sports products for a few years now. Even the Die hardest of Fanboys will tell you that NHL2k7 and NBA2k7 bitch slap the EA titles.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #50
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
There is also a good chance the NFL can see how this apf will crush EA's game in terms of gameplay and offer them both the license. 2k sports has crushed EA sports in quality sports products for a few years now. Even the Die hardest of Fanboys will tell you that NHL2k7 and NBA2k7 bitch slap the EA titles.
There's absolutely no doubt that 2K makes superior titles. Their 2K college b-ball game is one of the best GAMES, not just basketball games, that I've ever played.

Don't kid yourself about the NFL caring about video gameplay quality, however. The reason EA has exclusivity in the first place is because the NFL desired it. They're not going to offer anything to multiple players, there's too much money in exclusivity. And EA can simply outbid 2K. The only way 2K has a chance is if the NFL gets overbearing with their demands and EA decides to ditch the agreement. Considering how lucrative Madden is, I don't see that happening.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

http://media3.adforum.com/zrIf58670C...2_6699548W.MPG

New tv commercial for it.

edit, found the you tube of it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=450Fkqa_tBQ
Old 06-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #52
Media Center Guy

Awesome. I already have my $60 down.
Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.Kraus would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:07 PM   #53
I'll be back.

Yawn. I can create Jerry Rice on Madden.

6-2
Black
Fast
A bunch of 99's
Rice on the back of his shirt
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail
Yawn. I can create Jerry Rice on Madden.

6-2
Black
Fast
A bunch of 99's
Rice on the back of his shirt
YOu can, but 1 thing you cannot create, is great gameplay. When you can do that, let me know, so here is my /yawn.Also, this game does not use a 1-99 rating system either.

2k crushes EA sports, in gameplay year in and year out.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:32 PM   #55
I'll be back.

I completely agree, but I won't taste the sweet nectar since it's not coming to PC. I just think WOW OLD TIME PLAYERS is an overrated marketing gimmick.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I completely agree, but I won't taste the sweet nectar since it's not coming to PC. I just think WOW OLD TIME PLAYERS is an overrated marketing gimmick.
Hehe, they had to bring a marketing gimmick. If not the game would have stood really no chance to people outside of hardcore football gaming. They busted their ass to individually sign 240 players.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:44 AM   #57
v^V^v^V^v^V^

src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6I5LKxabEUZ6AgXRP" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="520" height="406" allowfullscreen="true">
First Look at All Pro Football 2k8
Uploaded by bowwow93
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #58
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Hehe, they had to bring a marketing gimmick. If not the game would have stood really no chance to people outside of hardcore football gaming. They busted their ass to individually sign 240 players.
It still doesn't, really.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:53 AM   #59
Woman should only make babies

i can't wait to be okoye and DT
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:09 AM   #60
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Exactly.

Does anyone use the old time players that were already in Madden? Anybody introduce them into your franchise? Do you like the "realism" of that?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.