Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 04:16 PM  
GDT Contributor

Welcome to hell, Buffalo

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ockets-in-2024

Bills may never win a SB! Muhuhuhahahaha
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:35 PM   #46
Thank you

I think it's cool that this thread immediately turned into the business cards scene in American Psycho
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:49 PM   #47
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I think it's cool that this thread immediately turned into the business cards scene in American Psycho
I call dibs on Christian Bale. He can be the guy I dismember.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:50 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
I recently traded my M240i for an M4 Competition. What are you driving bud? Oh, and I’ve been watching KC since 88’ so you lose there too. **** off, clown
I’ve been watching KC since 1988!

Good lord
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:24 PM   #49
Supporter

Josh Allen is due to receive only $30 million in cash this year.

Gosh, I sure hope he can scrape by, poor guy.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:29 PM   #50
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Welcome to Buffalo would have sufficed.
Seriously. They've been in hell, well.... forever.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 07:33 PM   #51
Starter

I just want the $1,000.
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 03-09-2024, 07:51 PM   #52
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
I just want the $1,000.
Maybe 1969chief will finally post in this ****en thread
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:07 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’ll tell you what: if I can’t provide proof to you and this board that I’m a portfolio manager, I will give $1,000 to every member of CP who posts in this thread over the next 60 days. If I can, you are banned from CP for a year.

PS - my only connection to Elon Musk is we share the same undergraduate degree. I bet you’ll have to look up where that’s from. Hence, you, sir, are most certainly not Elon Musk.
In
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:08 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I’ve been watching KC since 1988!

Good lord
Get off my lawn then.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:11 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Sorbet?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:21 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
I don’t want to tell you because you won’t believe me. But, here goes — I’ve been a financial advisor for almost 20 years and most likely have more money and assets than you do. And I don’t give a shit about cars being depreciating assets; people that have money don’t just fyi. I buy what I want, not what I need. Congrats on being a Chiefs fan so long, you’re a lot older than me. Who’s next???
I'm in the financial services business as well and I bet you scare your clients...Pretty sure you don't have more money and assets than I have, but this isn't a dick measuring contest. And no, smart people that have money by nice daily drivers, my comes from Germany too, but I keep them nice and drive them 6-8 years because I don't like pissing money away to have someone else think my dick is bigger than it actually is...I do have non depreciating cars that I rarely drive, that's what smart rich people do. I prefer to buy real estate instead of spending $40k trading in my car every other year. Oh, and before you say I'm full of shit, I've actually met people that posts here, including Twisted, and yes, Twisted story is true.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:22 PM   #57
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
I just want the $1,000.
Don’t worry. If it doesn’t work out in this thread, just act like you think schmo63 is cool and he’ll give you some cash.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-09-2024, 08:45 PM   #58
Special Teams ACE!!!

I won't be overjoyed or even satisfied, but I will be happy for fans of the Vikings, Lions, Cardinals, Falcons, or any team older than 50 years who hasn't won a SB yet if they ever finally do get one.

Except for Buffalo. Those fans can **** goats. I don't know how the NFL will end, but when it does, I hope that franchise still has a big fat goose egg in the SB wins column

Oh, and I guess the Chargers too. **** those guys.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:51 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
That poor fan base, represented by a handful of meth heads allowed to play with lighter fluid
To be fair, anything after “poor fan base” is basically describing most posters here, as well
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:57 PM   #60
Champs!

I'm just here for the $1,000 deal.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.