Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #2
Cheat Death

Great car Bug
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #3
YOU take YOUR seat

sweet vett!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #4
Live free or die hard

Probably never going to own anything that doesn't have 4-wheel drive but if I was going sports car I'd have to go with the non-feminine Porsche but corvette is classic cool.

Well, done either way.

Unless there's some special requirements on image storage MS or any other cloud drive would do just fine. I'd recommend Proton myself.

https://proton.me/drive
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #5
Mod Team

Bug, that's a bitchin' ride!!!

Very nice and glad to hear from you.

xoxo
Lewdog
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #6
Starter

Nice car Bug. I'm not much of a Vette guy, but I get the dream.

Well done on the remodel of the house. That looks really good. That I am more impressed with.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #7
In Pat We Trust

Q: What's the LT4?

A: Cruising for babes!
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #8
Veteran

Nice! I have one as well. I will try to post a few pics later. My LT4 is absolutely pristine mint and unmodified with under 14k miles on it. Time Capsule. Feel free to DM me with any questions.
They are GREAT CARS!!!
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #9
Veteran

Pics of my '96 LT4.

Congrats again Bugeater! Have fun, these cars pull HARD!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2688.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	127713   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4029.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	127714   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3701.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	127715  
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #10
Veteran

BTW, looks like those headlights are sagging a bit. I believe there is a rubber pad with a screw that you can adjust the headlight doors...been awhile. I would have to research it.

The gears on the headlight motors originally were nylon or some type of plastic (along with the bushings) they deteriorate over time, but it's a super easy fix to tear into the motors and replace the gears/bushings. So if they start binding up, that's usually the issue.

That's is one of the few things I have had to do to my car along with the Brake Master Cylinder, Fluids, Belts and Hoses. I'm still on the OEM brake pads from 96, as my car has low mileage. Still had the OEM Goodyear Eagles when I bought mine during the pandemic. Now sporting Continental Extreme Contact. Looks like your car might have Chrome ZR1 wheels instead of the stock Sawblades.

Also, these cars run HOT, it's NORMAL. All new C4 owners think their cars are overheating. It's entirely normal for these cars to get into the 230 degree range in the city or in traffic (trust the digital gauge over the analog) - Fans kick on around 227-228 and they will cool back down.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #11
Choco Favre

Hey that's not a camaro.

I bet you're not even bald or sporting a goatee.

Btw, nice ride dude!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.