Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:28 AM   #59701
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

You're completely talking out of your ass.
It’s really funny that he ignores the Titans, Bengals, Bills and 49ers playoff wins which are the ideal example against his argument.

It’s even more hilarious that he thinks the Broncos will be able to get talent like the Eagles when they have no early draft picks and are held down by a massive QB contract
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:29 AM   #59702
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Something tells me you’ll be singing a different tune after the game on Sunday

Andy Reid’s style of play works great against lesser teams with lesser QB’s in the regular season, but once he runs into good teams, with good defenses, good coaches, good QB’s and running games - he loses.

The Chiefs got past the Bengals by the skin of their teeth. If the refs let the Eagles play, this game will be a repeat of the Bucs game.
You do know who is officiating the Super Bowl, right? So the complete opposite is in play here - IF the refs let the CHIEFS play, this game will be a repeat of the 49'ers game.

Enjoy watching the game and HOPING upon ALL HOPE that the Eagles can do something that Denver hasn't done in 7.5 YEARS. And know that if they fail, KC will have vanquished the only remaining bragging right that you tools have - and Mahomes is just now entering his prime. Oh oh!

Funny that you have to live through other teams because yours is shit.

Last edited by TEX; 02-11-2023 at 11:35 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 11:41 AM   #59703
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You do know who is officiating the Super Bowl, right? So the complete opposite is in play here - IF the refs let the CHIEFS play, this game will be a repeat of the 49'ers game.

Enjoy watching the game and HOPING upon ALL HOPE that the Eagles can do something that Denver hasn't done in 7.5 YEARS. And know that if they fail, KC will have vanquished the only remaining bragging right that you tools have - and Mahomes is just now entering his prime. Oh oh!

Funny that you have to live through other teams because yours is shit.
Yep, first the Dungkeys we’re gonna SWEEP KC, before we beat Burrow. Then we beat Burrow. Now he’s moving the goalposts again. But won’t dare make the bet with me. He’s a pathetic loser! And a bitch!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:50 AM   #59704
MVP

Quote:

Does he ever do anything else?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-11-2023, 12:40 PM   #59705
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:

Like 99.9% of his posts
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #59706
My Mamma Says

Quote:

Andy Reid’s style of play works great against lesser teams with lesser QB’s in the regular season, but once he runs into good teams, with good defenses, good coaches, good QB’s and running games - he loses.

The Chiefs got past the Bengals by the skin of their teeth. If the refs let the Eagles play, this game will be a repeat of the Bucs game.
This is an insanely stupid take… Go ahead and keep that head in the sand buddy…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:05 PM   #59707
Bolton gonna knock you out

Seriously, how does that turd have all green in his bar?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:13 PM   #59708
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
This is an insanely stupid take… Go ahead and keep that head in the sand buddy…
Yeah, Andy's scheme only works to get the Chiefs to the Super Bowl. I mean, after THAT...
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:15 PM   #59709
World's Best Boss

Quote:

I mean, you're right.

Thank GOD we haven't run into Buffalo in the playoffs.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:22 PM   #59710
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

You guys see the irony here?

This post actually describes Sean Payton, whose scheme can’t get his team to the SB.

Only one conference championship in the 11 seasons following the SB with a HOF QB
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 01:29 PM   #59711
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You guys see the irony here?

This post actually describes Sean Payton, whose scheme can’t get his team to the SB.

Only one conference championship in the 11 seasons following the SB with a HOF QB
Yeah, but things are totally different now that he has a 34 year old out of shape narcissist who's been in decline for 2 1/2 years. To the ship baby!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:44 PM   #59712
The man you could post like.

Payton has so much faith in Wilson...

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:57 PM   #59713
Supporter

Joe used to stupidly pump his shitty team, but recently has actively attacked the Chiefs.

I wonder why?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:00 PM   #59714
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Joe used to stupidly pump his shitty team, but recently has actively attacked the Chiefs.

I wonder why?
Yea he's spitefuly lashing out.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:05 PM   #59715
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Payton has so much faith in Wilson...

Brady officially filed retirement papers. He’s done. Gronk will never play for any QB but Brady. I do find it funny that Payton is trying to recruit Brady. I guess the dinner with Russ didn’t go as well as Knowmo claims.
tredadda has disabled reputation