Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #5911
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
French guy that sells me MPCI brought a bunch of french food over.

Wife really likes the pork liver Pate.....
I like French food—good French food myself.

Bœuf Bourguignon, white fish in a white wine tarragon sauce, Chateaubriand, salad Niçoise, haricots verte with carmelized onions, petite marmite, Vichyssoise, mushrooms, asparagus, bisques, cheeses such as Brie, Camembert, crepes, French macaroons, mousse and mille-feuille ( <--the best)

Some of my favorites, 'cuz I love creamy dishes. Funny I don't care for pâté that much or onion soup.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #5912
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Nothing special. Spaghetti with Italian sausage. Simple but it hit the spot.

Toast!!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:40 PM   #5913
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Toast!!
It's this garlic Texas toast the wife picks up. It's really good but I probably don't want to know how much butter is on each piec e
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #5914
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I like French food—good French food myself.

Bœuf Bourguignon, white fish in a white wine tarragon sauce, Chateaubriand, salad Niçoise, haricots verte with carmelized onions, petite marmite, Vichyssoise, mushrooms, asparagus, bisques, cheeses such as Brie, Camembert, crepes, French macaroons, mousse and mille-feuille ( <--the best)

Some of my favorites, 'cuz I love creamy dishes. Funny I don't care for pâté that much or onion soup.
This is just French products he gives for Christmas. Some of it is wonky (liver pate). Some is glorious,like this real light milk chocolate. It's probably the best chocolate I've ever had. But I'm out on the liver pate.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #5915
Supporter

Bon bons though. Bon bons are legit.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:56 PM   #5916
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Thinking about a Buzz Special this evening: Dinty Moore and toast.

I'm kidding. I ****ing hate Dinty Moore.

I have never had Dinty Moore...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:10 PM   #5917
I like Pie!

The wife likes fish sticks and she cooked, just along for the ride. ****ing peas and no ****ing toast!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0007.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	113499  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:14 PM   #5918
I like Pie!

Quote:
It's this garlic Texas toast the wife picks up. It's really good but I probably don't want to know how much butter is on each piec e

Texas toast is good, but yeah, loaded in butter.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:57 PM   #5919
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
The wife likes fish sticks and she cooked, just along for the ride. ****ing peas and no ****ing toast!

I won't be stopping by tonight
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:52 AM   #5920
Rookie

I shouldn't have dinner. NO!
MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MikeTate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:05 AM   #5921
Cheat Death

I practically lived off beef and cheese patties in Jamaica last week. After a couple days of salads this week, I finally feel my stools are returning to normal.

I think I may make an attempt at some homemade patties for New Years.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:30 AM   #5922
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I practically lived off beef and cheese patties in Jamaica last week. After a couple days of salads this week, I finally feel my stools are returning to normal.
Thanks for the information
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:39 AM   #5923
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Thanks for the information
Yw, looked like fuzzy dreadlock clippings floating in the water.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #5924
www.nfl-forecast.com

Short rib pot pie in a cheddar cheese crust. Arugula side salad.

cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:26 PM   #5925
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Short rib pot pie in a cheddar cheese crust. Arugula side salad.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.