Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:57 PM   #5836
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The Chiefs were up 30-13 going into the 4th vs the Ravens, but yeah sure, they couldn't stop them

They went into the 4th of the Jags game ALSO up 30-13.

They completely shut the Raiders down for 3 quarters. Skunked 'em.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to use your brain.
I said it last night in the MNF thread, but once the Bears got up 28-0, their defense looked somewhat like ours.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 03:59 PM   #5837
In Search of a Life

We gave up over 200 yards rushing. They're giving up over 6 yards per carry.

My eyes at the game sunday said we got gashed some.

I do think there was some "it's 30-13, make sure he doesn't hit a deep ball and they aren't beating us". I don't really like that thought process though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #5838
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I'm not so sure the Chiefs would be better with him and all the baggage that he brings. That and the Brinks truck that he's looking for. Narcissism doesn't go away with a change of scenery. I'm still hoping the Cardinals decide to part ways with Patrick Peterson. Would much rather see him in a Chiefs uniform.
Don't want the "narcissist" but do want the PED user....

Sound logic.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:01 PM   #5839
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We gave up over 200 yards rushing. They're giving up over 6 yards per carry.

My eyes at the game sunday said we got gashed some.

I do think there was some "it's 30-13, make sure he doesn't hit a deep ball and they aren't beating us". I don't really like that thought process though.
Did it not get us the win?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #5840
MVP

Quote:
Counter point:

The Ravens insistence on passing the ball forced the Chiefs to play more honestly, thus allowing running lanes to open that may not have been there had the Chiefs zero'd in on the run.

Prove me wrong.
I can't prove you wrong, don't want to even try. My intent isn't to attack my lifelong football team.

When watching the Raven's game i just can't help think that their coaching helped us. When i see Andy make mistakes i will call him out. I'm just doing the same for Harbaugh.

He was so scared of Mahomes getting hot later in the game that he made it happen. He helped the Chiefs do the very thing he was trying to prevent. We couldn't stop the run, Harbaugh stopped it for us. Just crazy.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:04 PM   #5841
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
The Chiefs were up 30-13 going into the 4th vs the Ravens, but yeah sure, they couldn't stop them

They went into the 4th of the Jags game ALSO up 30-13.

They completely shut the Raiders down for 3 quarters. Skunked 'em.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to use your brain.
I didn't know we stopped counting the score after the 3rd quarter.

And like I said, we're lucky the Ravens stupidly abandoned the run in the 2nd quarter allowing us to get that lead. They were running at 6 yards a carry and for some reason decided to pass on 4th and 2 on one drive and to call 6 straight pass plays on another drive that quarter. I would say that's more of them stopping themselves than our defense stopping them.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:04 PM   #5842
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Did it not get us the win?
After having to recover an onside kick and convert a 3 and 9, yes.

Plus it's just the same shit we told ourselves last year about the defense. Just ****ing make stops and get off the field, let the offense finish it.

Yeah, I get that Jackson hit a few hailmary's. But shit, just get one stop when it's 30 13 and the game is officially over.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #5843
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Exactly. Like I said in the other thread, him choosing to pass it on 4th and 2 and go for 2 on their TD and him calling 6 straight passing plays in the second quarter is what doomed them. They were gashing us on the run the entire game and luckily for us they abandoned it in the 2nd quarter for some reason.
That's simply not true.

Go look at the play-by-play. The didn't abandon the run at all. They had some key penalties at times that dictated a change. They also passed the ball quite well in the middle of the field and got quite a few first downs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:06 PM   #5844
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I can't help when watching the Raven's game that their coaching helped us. When i see Andy make mistakes i will call him out. I'm just doing the same for Harbaugh.

He was so scared of Mahomes getting hot later in the game that he made it happen. He helped the Chiefs do the very thing he was trying to prevent. We couldn't stop the run, Harbaugh stopped it for us. Just crazy.
Works both ways.

Harbaugh was attempting to be more aggressive because he feared the offense. Sure, that aggression MAY have made him decide to pass more.

That aggression also made the defense have to defend 5 4th down conversion attempts.

What other defense in the league has to deal with 5 4th down attempts in a single game?

Back to my original point: You simply cannot look at a box score. You have to see the defense in context. You have to gauge the defense with your eyes, and in the context and flow of the game.

And in context...in flow....through 3 games, opposing teams have been blown out by half time.

BLOWN OUT.

NOT a Shoot Out. BLOWN OUT.

Last year's D would be a shoot out at half.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #5845
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Works both ways.

Harbaugh was attempting to be more aggressive because he feared the offense. Sure, that aggression MAY have made him decide to pass more.

That aggression also made the defense have to defend 5 4th down conversion attempts.

What other defense in the league has to deal with 5 4th down attempts in a single game?

Back to my original point: You simply cannot look at a box score. You have to see the defense in context. You have to gauge the defense with your eyes, and in the context and flow of the game.

And in context...in flow....through 3 games, opposing teams have been blown out by half time.

BLOWN OUT.

NOT a Shoot Out. BLOWN OUT.

Last year's D would be a shoot out at half.

The defense doesn't get credit for stopping them. When the Ravens stalled, it was because their coach is an idiot not because the defense made plays.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #5846
In Search of a Life

The defense definitely made some plays in the middle of the game that allowed the offense to build a lead.

I would just prefer them to finish it off at the end
Old 09-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #5847
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I didn't know we stopped counting the score after the 3rd quarter.
After the 3rd quarter the context and game flow completely changes. Opposing O's go into hurry up, desperation mode, while the Chiefs go into preservation mode.

All 3 of these games have been over by halftime, in part because the D is helping the O widen the point differential rather than allowing them to keep pace.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #5848
In Search of a Life

And that may be what the defense is and all they have to be with this offense. Get some stops thru the game, let the offense build a lead, then just....win.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #5849
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I can't prove you wrong, don't want to even try. My intent isn't to attack my lifelong football team.

When watching the Raven's game i just can't help think that their coaching helped us. When i see Andy make mistakes i will call him out. I'm just doing the same for Harbaugh.

Again, Jackson had 4 carries for 25 yards (6.25 ypc) on the first drive. After the penalty on the PAT, the Ravens had the ball at the 1 yard line. They ran it and couldn't get in.

According to you guys, the run defense is AWFUL. They only needed 1 yard and yet the Chiefs defensed it after giving up the previous 4 plays.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:11 PM   #5850
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Again, Jackson had 4 carries for 25 yards (6.25 ypc) on the first drive. After the penalty on the PAT, the Ravens had the ball at the 1 yard line. They ran it and couldn't get in.

According to you guys, the run defense is AWFUL. They only needed 1 yard and yet the Chiefs defensed it after giving up the previous 4 plays.
They got a stop on 1 play.

Doesn't mean the run defense isn't awful. They are giving up over 6 yards per carry.