Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:18 AM   #571
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You're just looking at the stats. Which is fine if that's all you want to do.

He had a great stats game.
I watched the entire game. He was flawless. That was the narrative the day after and it's the narrative now.

Quote:
According to RBSDM.com, Allen finished with a 99th percentile EPA/play, 99th percentile total EPA, and a 97th percentile completion percentage over expectation. RBSDM data goes all the way back to 1999, so it’s safe to say that Allen’s performance is one of the greatest of all time, regardless of opponent.
But yeah, we'll just ignore actual data, statistics, write-ups, etc. That makes sense.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:20 AM   #572
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I watched the entire game. He was flawless. That was the narrative the day after and it's the narrative now.

But yeah, we'll just ignore actual data, statistics, write-ups, etc. That makes sense.
No, because I've given him the Patriots as a good game.

Now the Texans game in 2019, the Chiefs AFC Championship 2020, and the Bengals 2022 playoff games were all choke jobs.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:25 AM   #573
Thread I will end you.......

So is the Madden_Curse back in play?
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:33 AM   #574
Why so serious?

Quote:
No, because I've given him the Patriots as a good game.

Now the Texans game in 2019, the Chiefs AFC Championship 2020, and the Bengals 2022 playoff games were all choke jobs.
The Texans game in 2019 was legendary. The vibe coming out of that game was that Josh Allen was a ****ing madman. It was a special performance in a not-good way.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:37 AM   #575
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

It's an odd way to refer to Alice F. Cooper, but he is the one and only.
I can only hope the Bills take him to someplace nice, like Olive Garden.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:40 AM   #576
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Get his ass

Diqlix you gonna take this shit? he's clowning you bro
There is simply no point in debating.

Josh Allen has significantly better playoff numbers. More than double the touchdowns. Even if you took away Josh Allen’s 2 best playoff games and kept all of Joe Burrow’s playoff games, Allen still has more touchdowns in the playoffs than Joe Burrow, despite playing less games.

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does. Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.

those are the facts, whether people want to admit it or not. As I said, there is no point in debating the obvious.

Joe Burrow is Kirk Cousins with a better team around him.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:43 AM   #577
Forever Royal

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.
Allen can’t string together four games in a row against playoff caliber opponents without melting down. So no, he wouldn’t have won for them.

Burrow goes out with a wimper, Allen tends to go out with a bang, but still the same results as neither has proven they can string together multiple good playoff games.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:43 AM   #578
Banned

Quote:

anything pro-Buffalo-player on this forum will be dismissed. Regardless of what the numbers say. You know better.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:44 AM   #579
Veteran

Quote:

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does.
Who is this Les and why are you bringing him up now? Has he won 7 straight Buckeye awards?
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:46 AM   #580
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
with a better team around him.
Wow
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:46 AM   #581
MVP

Quote:
You're just looking at the stats. Which is fine if that's all you want to do.

He had a great stats game.
Yeah man, these ****ers who just lok at facts and don't try to spin the facts to fit their narrative are just blind.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:52 AM   #582
Banned

Quote:
rfaulk is one of the good ones. The dude doesn't really troll and was here taking his licks after we beat them in the AFCCG last year.

He's a douchey Bengals fan, but he's OUR resident douchey Bengals fan.

Diqlix on the other hand is like a grown up Mahomo who became a Bills fan. I picture him in Josh Allen pajamas everytime I read his posts.
Rfaulk tries too hard and you guys fall for it. I cringe at half of his posts where he attempts the lamest insults to fit in.

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here, despite being correlated to some other poster because we root for the same team.

Old 09-13-2023, 11:53 AM   #583
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Rfaulk tries too hard and you guys fall for it. I cringe at half of his posts where he attempts the lamest insults to fit in.

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here, despite being correlated to some other poster because we root for the same team.
Just because you think it and say it, it doesn't make it true
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:57 AM   #584
Supporter

Quote:

Josh Allen has significantly better playoff numbers. More than double the touchdowns. Even if you took away Josh Allen’s 2 best playoff games and kept all of Joe Burrow’s playoff games, Allen still has more touchdowns in the playoffs than Joe Burrow, despite playing less games.

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does. Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.

those are the facts, whether people want to admit it or not. As I said, there is no point in debating the obvious.

Joe Burrow is Kirk Cousins with a better team around him.
Josh Allen is a less intelligent Jeff George.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:58 AM   #585
SuperChiefs

Quote:

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote