Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:30 PM  
Veteran

Andrew Luck Retires

Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Per schefter
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #571
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
How is it pretty obvious that Luck gave the Colts a heads up months ago that he was considering retirement? By all accounts the Colts front office is stunned by his retirement.
Except the account that Ian Schefter has put out that says Luck told the Colts he was planning on retiring in March...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #572
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I mean it in a good way. He left on his own terms when he chose to. It's still a free country, I think...
My bad, I might have missed the intention...

You know what, I've just realized my opinion quantifies between shit and mulch...

Thank you for coming to this inevitable conclusion; I hope I can grab a beer with you the next time I'm in KC
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:41 PM   #573
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Except the account that Ian Schefter has put out that says Luck told the Colts he was planning on retiring in March...
Those drugheads can’t remember what happened pat week much less March. Luck has been trying to tell them for two years.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:51 PM   #574
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Franchise tanks for generational QB. Franchise proceeds to fail miserably at protecting generational QB. Franchise gets prized QB beaten to holy hell for years.

Franchise wonders why their generational QB is permanently broken and deciding to retire early.
Colts Generational Talent retiring! Lions Franchise: Hold my beer
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Phew.

Savage
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:06 PM   #576
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
Savage
Good. Looks like there’s a bit of an uprising of people being sick of bullshit media narratives and takes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:09 PM   #577
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Good. Looks like there’s a bit of an uprising of people being sick of bullshit media narratives and takes.
What’s weird is the person who posted the tweet was originally the one calling Luck a pussy.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:11 PM   #578
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If I agree with Gottlieb I'm going to wrap my pickup around the nearest telephone pole.
No kidding. If you read that and think, "yep," you might want to really reconsider your stance.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #579
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Yeah this really sounds like a front office who was not shocked by their franchise QB quitting on the team two weeks before the start of the regular season...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ety-story.html

Quote:
It’s 10:43 p.m. and Reich, Irsay and Ballard have replaced Luck on the stage in the Colts interview room.

They all seem a bit shell-shocked. Understandably.

The Colts’ season opener — against the Chargers in Los Angeles — is barely two weeks away. Jacoby Brissett is now their starting quarterback.

Their franchise quarterback — the MVP candidate, the franchise’s Peyton Manning replacement — has declared his decision to step away.

The Colts bosses are working through their emotions. Reich calls this “hard to digest.”

“Part of our heart is broken tonight,” Irsay says.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:17 PM   #580
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
First off, from my selfish perspective of a Chiefs fan, I'm just glad the sonofabitch is gone. One of my most hated teams took a fatal headshot two weeks before the season starts. I'd love to see Brady do the same thing tomorrow.

However, I agree with those who say that us mere mortals just don't understand the abuse these guys' bodies take. If he truly felt he needed to hang up his spurs, that's his business.

But if I was a Colts fan, I'd be pissed over the timing more than anything else. He's had to be leaning that way for a long time now. Had he at least been honest about his intentions with the team before the trade deadline, before camp, or better yet, before the draft, he wouldn't have left them in the lurch with basically no opportunity to pick up the pieces.
Yeah the timing is what ****s everything up. But I'm thinking he was rehabbing and there was a recent setback that would have prolonged the rehab or made him shut it down for the season completely and he decided then and there that he'd had enough.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:29 PM   #581
MVP

Meanwhile in Panthercountry:

Repoter: Cam, you ready to be in Miami in February?

Newton: (looks to trainers) I getting my dick sucked today?

(Trainer nods yes)

Cam: I'm good. Next question
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:34 PM   #582
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This guy knows what he's talking about. He once played W.O.W for 18 hours straight and didn't need his wrist brace for the first 14 hours. If anyone knows what a bitch is it's this guy. It's Mr. Badass Message Board Guy.
My bad. I should have taken an Andrew Luck retiring sensitivity test before I posted in this thread. Sorry if hurt your feelings.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:36 AM   #583
Choco Favre

Colts fans got to watch a lot of great football during the Manning and Luck years.

Winning seasons, multiple conference championship games, two superbowls and one title.

Last thing they should do is boo.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:48 AM   #584
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
First off, from my selfish perspective of a Chiefs fan, I'm just glad the sonofabitch is gone. One of my most hated teams took a fatal headshot two weeks before the season starts. I'd love to see Brady do the same thing tomorrow.

However, I agree with those who say that us mere mortals just don't understand the abuse these guys' bodies take. If he truly felt he needed to hang up his spurs, that's his business.

But if I was a Colts fan, I'd be pissed over the timing more than anything else. He's had to be leaning that way for a long time now. Had he at least been honest about his intentions with the team before the trade deadline, before camp, or better yet, before the draft, he wouldn't have left them in the lurch with basically no opportunity to pick up the pieces.
But maybe he did? We were all confused that they didn't use more of their insane cap room in the offseason. Perhaps part of that was hedging their bets in terms of Luck's future.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:34 AM   #585
Veteran

Luck signed a max deal that hand-cuffed the franchise. Athletes negotiate these outrageous contracts that chase off all of their skill players and put them in harms way with shit offensive lines...They're like unions that negotiate some pay raise that bankrupts the company.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.