Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:38 PM   #571
MVP

comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:56 PM   #572
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I mean this in the most positive way, but he's the ultimate "game manager." He knows what it takes to win even if that often means letting his teammates do the work.
He wins with defense and doesn’t make mistakes. He’s Alex Smith +.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:57 PM   #573
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 02:03 PM   #574
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He wins with defense and doesn’t make mistakes. He’s Alex Smith +.
Well, you're right about the defense part. Although I somehow doubt the three picks he threw in hast half he played were planned.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:18 PM   #575
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:28 PM   #576
Banned

Sherman should be a politician.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:29 PM   #577
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Sherman should be a politician.
He gave no answers lol.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:40 PM   #578
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Why was Remmers limited in today’s practice?

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:42 PM   #579
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Why was Remmers limited in today’s practice?

1.5 weeks out, I'm not that concerned about it. I'm more encouraged by the fact that Gay was a LP. Same with Sneed, though I figured he'd be good to go regardless.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:42 PM   #580
'Tis my eye!

He's had a sore back for the better part of 8 weeks or so.

Hopefully Wylie heals too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:45 PM   #581
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Jordan Whitehead looks like he's really gonna be struggling to make the game. Word is his shoulder injury is pretty bad and he's in a sling...but still hopes he can get back in time and "play through the pain". Imo whether
he misses out or he tries to play hurt...that secondary is gonna be very vulnerable. Whitfield jr and Brown are still not practicing either. So that safety position is either gonna have two banged up guys or one banged up alongside a back-up by the looks of it. How can whitehead hit with that busted shoulder? No chance.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 01-27-2021 at 03:09 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:47 PM   #582
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Jordan Whitehead looks like he's really gonna be struggling to make the game. Word is his shoulder injury is pretty bad and he's in a sling...but still hopes he can get back in time and "play through the pain". Imo whether misses out or he tries to play hurt...that secondary is gonna be very vulnerable. Whitfield jr and Brown are still not practicing either. So that safety position is either gonna have two banged up guys or one banged up alongside a back-up by the looks of it. How can whitehead hit with that busted shoulder? No chance.
Yep and their secondary was suspect to begin with.

They're hoping beyond hope that their pass rush can do it all because their secondary isn't going to get it done.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:51 PM   #583
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
Focus on the now. This is a huge game for Patrick’s legacy. If Brady wins it will just be that much further out of reach and the narrative will be that Brady is Patrick’s daddy bc he sent him home twice
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 02:52 PM   #584
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
1.5 weeks out, I'm not that concerned about it. I'm more encouraged by the fact that Gay was a LP. Same with Sneed, though I figured he'd be good to go regardless.
I wonder if they actually practiced — my guess is it was more of an estimation.

Sneed being limited is a pleasant surprise IMO if he really has a concussion.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:53 PM   #585
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep and their secondary was suspect to begin with.

They're hoping beyond hope that their pass rush can do it all because their secondary isn't going to get it done.
Getting Winfield back for the SB will be big for TB, but it's still not gonna be enough, IMO.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.