Old 06-24-2024, 06:11 PM   #2
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Alicent and Rhaenyra
Spoiler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rhaenyra has some of the same Daenerys qualities that always made me hate her - "It's my right!" sorta stuff...

Which is, ultimately, human. I get that. But Rhaenys got pretty well screwed in her own right and just kinda dealt with it.

Alicent is funny though - she genuinely believes she's right and Viserys meant to put Aegon on the throne. But there's also some 'hearing what she wanted to hear' to that. She knew he was pretty much gone at that point.

Like you said, that's pretty much the point. There aren't any good guys are bad guys here. And GOT has pretty much done nothing BUT trade in moral ambiguity so that pretty much checks out.
Those two need to get naked more. We need some OG GoT in this shit.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 10:40 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Ser Simp has one fan, and it's Twisted
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 12:00 PM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Episode was boring AF. Wife took pictures of me snoring through it. But that's cool though. Story development and all that.

I can't stand Sir Cole. But im reminded that it's Game Of Thrones and ultimately, his head will get loped off. So i have that to look forward to. It is the way.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 03:10 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Spoiler!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 04:48 PM   #6
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Spoiler!
If they follow the book Daemon...hell all of them get bitched. Especially the fat pig blond queen.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-24-2024, 11:38 PM   #7
I'll be back.

eyepatch being rail thin with childhood trauma issues and working it out through intellectual whoring and wanton violence is just delicious
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:01 AM   #8
"You like to drink?"

I couldn't keep up with the duel,
Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:47 AM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I couldn't keep up with the duel,
Spoiler!
That’s what the replay showed but the showrunners say otherwise.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:54 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
That’s what the replay showed but the showrunners say otherwise.
According to the actors, Elliot (Erryk) ran his brother Lucas (assassin Arryk) through.

Then asked the queens forgiveness because he was killing himself (and thus depriving her of his continued service) out of guilt for killing his brother.

Okay. I can live with that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:38 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:43 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Spoiler!
This is the way.

Pay attention to the wound on the top of the head. Wounded forehead is who takes a sword to the tits.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 10:51 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
This is the way.

Pay attention to the wound on the top of the head. Wounded forehead is who takes a sword to the tits.
I was trying to track the dude who took the slash to the right leg (Good Erryk) but lost track of him.

I think the dude on bottom right before the kill shots was 'good Erryk' because the guy on top said "You broke us apart" or something like that. Would've made more sense for him to say that when Erryk helped Rhyneara escape and then fled with her.

And I think it was the dude on top that eventually got run through before bottom dude fell on his sword.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 11:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I was trying to track the dude who took the slash to the right leg (Good Erryk) but lost track of him.

I think the dude on bottom right before the kill shots was 'good Erryk' because the guy on top said "You broke us apart" or something like that. Would've made more sense for him to say that when Erryk helped Rhyneara escape and then fled with her.

And I think it was the dude on top that eventually got run through before bottom dude fell on his sword.
See, i was tracking slash to the forehead and at one point slash to the forehead attacked the Queen. Which of course is confirmation that Slash to the forehead is Simp's assassin.

And it was Slash to the Forehead that took a Claymore to the tit.

Of course i could be totally wrong but that's how i remember it.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:54 PM   #15
You gotta kill a few people

I really enjoyed Otto in this episode. He was so done with Aegon and Ser Crispin’s shit lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.