Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:17 AM   #5821
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I I sub pickled red onions for whites because a) I have a jar of them in the fridge and b) raw whites ruin my life.
red onions are the t!ts
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #5822
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I made carne asada tacos last night from some 5.40/lb top round, pickled red onion, queso fresco, cilantro, with salsa picante.

I sub pickled red onions for whites because a) I have a jar of them in the fridge and b) raw whites ruin my life.

Very well done!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #5823
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Wonder if he thought about Hope Solo when he ate that
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 02:51 PM   #5824
Cast Iron Jedi

Wife is making chuck roast with carrots and red potatoes.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:25 PM   #5825
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Wife and I both had today off after I found out work was super slow so I came home and made some bacon biscuit cheesy bombs for lunch.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1433971337765.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	109974   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1433971347223.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	109975   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1433971385799.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	109976  
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Gadzooks
This message has been deleted by Gadzooks.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #5826
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Wife and I both had today off after I found out work was super slow so I came home and made some bacon biscuit cheesy bombs for lunch.
Where did the grease go? and if your not going to use it, you can send it my way.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #5827
I like Pie!

Aldi cattle man ranch country fried steak, box mashed tators in butter, green bean casserole in cream of mushroom soup and McCormick country style gravy. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150610_213608.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	109978  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #5828
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Awesome, I bet you guys are awesome people to hangout with. Love ya man

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-11-2015, 01:50 AM   #5829
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Live cattle haven't come down much off of their all time highs.

I'm surprised chicken hasn't gone nuts. The bird flu has murdered a ****TON of birds. I mean millions.
From what I read in an article the other day, the highest percentage of chickens hit by the flu were the egg layers. That's supposedly why the egg prices have skyrocketed while the chicken meats haven't, at least so far.

Quote:
"Layer hens," which supply the country's eggs, have been hit hardest: More than 8 percent of the 300 million-plus U.S. layer hen population has disappeared in a month...

...Urner Barry estimates that 85 percent of Iowa's flu-affected flocks serviced the egg products sector. Their elimination has taken out a quarter of the breaker egg market's supply.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102682929
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-11-2015, 02:13 AM   #5830
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-11-2015, 07:23 AM   #5831
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Where did the grease go? and if your not going to use it, you can send it my way.
I'll FedEx it this afternoon.

Quote:
Aldi cattle man ranch country fried steak, box mashed tators in butter, green bean casserole in cream of mushroom soup and McCormick country style gravy. Enjoy!
I'd plow the shit out of that. No shame in my game. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

Thanks Inmem, you seem nice. I sent you a PM.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-11-2015, 01:19 PM   #5832
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
That looks better than 29% of the dates I had in the 80s. And I'm dam sure it tastes better than more than 29% of them!

Nice!!!!!!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-12-2015, 10:47 AM   #5833
Cast Iron Jedi

12 Grilling Mistakes You Don't Have to Make

Here are the bullets, you can click to read in depth.
  1. You Used Lighter Fluid or Match-Light Coals
  2. You Spread the Coals Before They Were Fully Gray
  3. You Didn't Preheat the Grill
  4. You Forgot to Clean the Grates, Dummy!
  5. You're Using Too Much Direct Heat
  6. You Keep Futzing With That Lid
  7. You Think that Awesome Looking Flames Make for Awesome Tasting Meat
  8. You Think the Vents are for Decoration
  9. You're Adding the Barbecue Sauce Too Early!
  10. You're Cooking Too Many Different Things at Once
  11. You're Poking [with finger] Your Meat to Tell if it's Done
  12. You're Serving Your Food Too Soon

Old 06-12-2015, 10:54 AM   #5834
BOOM!1!

Chicken and rice soup in the crockpot.

Smells great already.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:05 AM   #5835
Cheat Death

It took some digging, a translator, and an Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade leap of faith to walk in this place, but I found a sub $5/lb brisket from a butcher.

I don't get my new smoker til next weekend though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread