Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:28 AM   #5806
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
PFF Edge Rusher rankings:

Danna: 34 of 109
Dunlap: 68 of 109
Karlaftis: 99 of 109
Clark: 103 of 109

KC might have the worst edge rush group in the NFL. Clark might want to start drinking again.
It's a good Chris Jones, our LBs and DBs are all playing at great to elite levels cause ****ing sheesh!
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 11:35 AM   #5807
I'll be back.

Quote:

KC might have the worst edge rush group in the NFL. Clark might want to start drinking again.
**** PFF, our pressure percentage is tops in the league
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:58 AM   #5808
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Imagine basing an entire take around PFF grades
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:20 PM   #5809
MVP

Quote:

Yikes. Karlaftis is a rookie but so are other players in that list of 109. Shows you how the preseason means nothing.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:35 PM   #5810
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Imagine basing an entire take around PFF grades
Pff is terrible but our DEs haven't been good. Our defense is all about the DTs and the back seven playing great. It's why we have to blitz so much and our leading sacker is Sneed. DEs are the only weak point in our defense.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:53 PM   #5811
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Yikes. Karlaftis is a rookie but so are other players in that list of 109. Shows you how the preseason means nothing.
Karlaftis had 9 pressures in the first couple games, and had a top 10 pas rush win rate in week 4.

It doesn't make any sense that his grade is that low.

But feel free to judge based entirely on a meaningless PFF grade.

Last edited by staylor26; 10-07-2022 at 12:59 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 12:54 PM   #5812
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Pff is terrible but our DEs haven't been good. Our defense is all about the DTs and the back seven playing great. It's why we have to blitz so much and our leading sacker is Sneed. DEs are the only weak point in our defense.
They haven't been good, but I don't believe they've been as bad as those grades would indicate either.

Danna and Karlaftis have been very similar in terms of getting pressure, yet those grades don't reflect that at all.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:02 PM   #5813
Veteran

Quote:
They haven't been good, but I don't believe they've been as bad as those grades would indicate either.

Danna and Karlaftis have been very similar in terms of getting pressure, yet those grades don't reflect that at all.
I mean which parts do you disagree with? Presumably the Karlaftis grade. Clark has been atrocious, Danna has been surprisingly good, Dunlap has been middle-of-the-pack. Sounds pretty much what we've all seen and said. I've tried to focus on Karlaftis and to be honest, I don't think they're right, but equally I don't think he's been that great against the run, which it looks like is where they're graded him poorly.

Our DEs might not be the worst, and I'm confident Karlaftis improves a LOT. But there are also a LOT of teams with better DEs.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:05 PM   #5814
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I mean which parts do you disagree with? Presumably the Karlaftis grade. Clark has been atrocious, Danna has been surprisingly good, Dunlap has been middle-of-the-pack. Sounds pretty much what we've all seen and said. I've tried to focus on Karlaftis and to be honest, I don't think they're right, but equally I don't think he's been that great against the run, which it looks like is where they're graded him poorly.

Our DEs might not be the worst, and I'm confident Karlaftis improves a LOT. But there are also a LOT of teams with better DEs.
Yes.

I specifically pointed out the gap between Danna and Karlaftis.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:10 PM   #5815
Veteran

Quote:
Yes.

I specifically pointed out the gap between Danna and Karlaftis.
Fair enough, so you're broadly in agreement with the rest. What's your assessment of Karlaftis so far?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:48 PM   #5816
Snacks Are Under My Apron

At this point, I don’t think even an uzi could help his game.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:00 PM   #5817
Going home eventually

Pass rush sucks balls. We knew this before the season.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:05 PM   #5818
WhatUneed2Hear

Whatever you do, do NOT go after Pete Carrols leftovers...Never again(I hope)
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 03:09 PM   #5819
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Whatever you do, do NOT go after Pete Carrols leftovers...Never again(I hope)
Yep. Reed was hot trash too.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:09 PM   #5820
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Karlaftis had 9 pressures in the first couple games, and had a top 10 pas rush win rate in week 4.

It doesn't make any sense that his grade is that low.

But feel free to judge based entirely on a meaningless PFF grade.
I think pressures are more important than sacks. Take mobile QBs like Lamar, Allen, Hurts, Mahomes etc. Once you get to him, you can't just dive blindly. Your goal is to contain so he cant make a miraculous play. Once you get your pressure you play these QBs differently than the statues like Joe Burrow and Tom Brady. With that said would be nice to see Karlaftis get some sakkkks
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.