Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #5731
Baba Ganoush

Gonna make meatloaf and some garlic mash potatoes.

I'm using Laura's Vitale's recipe I posted except I added 1 TSP of cayenne pepper to the glaze. Sweet and spicy
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:17 PM   #5732
Cast Iron Jedi

I have two American Wagyu chuck eye steaks salting.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:23 PM   #5733
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Now make sure you learn the right cutting skills—like rocking the blade. Martha Stewart has some knife skill tutorials on-line. It's good to learn and it protects your hands too.

http://www.marthastewart.com/250781/...kills-1#250781
She needed shank sharpening skills in the big house
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 04:04 PM   #5734
Gimme My Berries Back!

Burger, whole grain gluten free bun
Sauteed, diced onion, minced garlic, organic zucchini and diced red peppers.
Salad with blue cheese crumbles and creamy blue cheese dressing.
Beer.

Appetizers: half teh SO's beet smoothie, had half of my kale smoothie.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 04:19 PM
BucEyedPea
This message has been deleted by BucEyedPea. Reason: Oops! Made a duplicate.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:20 PM   #5735
Baba Ganoush

I was put on the Miserable User List for some immature comments about our offseason, so I doubt I'll be able to post pics.

Please take me off the list and I'll be a good boy mods
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #5736
Gimme My Berries Back!

BTW, Laura's meatloaf is similar to my Mom's but ours is a bit more Italian. We use the Parmesan cheese but we add diced green peppers into her mix of egg, milk, crumbs and parsley. We also use some ground pork and veal. I thought it was interesting she used only beef. Her glaze is American. We used just tomato sauce on top. Sometimes my Mom would experiment and add cheese on top of the tomato sauce other times bacon. I usually steer away from sauces made with ketchup but I'd like to try her glaze since she cuts the sweetness down with tomato paste. Think I might give her whole recipe a try for a change with just beef...since the pork has the fat in in that she says dries a meatloaf.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #5737
Cast Iron Jedi

The steaks were OK, but I've had just as good from the store. The one thing I'll give it, the little fat pockets that were there, just melted in your mouth. I don't regret doing it, but I probably wouldn't do it again.

The sauteed yellow and zucchini squash from the farmer's market were great.

And my wife's peach cobbler with peaches from the farmer's market is outstanding.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:32 PM   #5738
www.nfl-forecast.com

Made this:

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/sam...icken-skewers#

Amusing level of heat. Would again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	109959  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:34 PM   #5739
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Made this:

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/sam...icken-skewers#

Amusing level of heat. Would again.

How was the grilled squash? Looks tasty.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:36 PM   #5740
www.nfl-forecast.com

Good. Grilled squash coated with a bit of evo is a staple for us in the summer.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #5741
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Good. Grilled squash coated with a bit of evo is a staple for us in the summer.

Try it sometime dusted with grated Parmesan.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:48 PM   #5742
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Try it sometime dusted with grated Parmesan.
I hated zucchini growing up because my folks would boil it into submission, and then dust it with Kraft Parm. Some good parmigiana would be a good addition.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #5743
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I was put on the Miserable User List for some immature comments about our offseason, so I doubt I'll be able to post pics.

Please take me off the list and I'll be a good boy mods
You should bring this up in every thread you post in.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:46 PM   #5744
Baba Ganoush

It's hard for me to post. It's like my phone connection was baked in AIDS, fried in Ebola and glazed with antifreeze lol.

Help a brotha out, start a movement.

Mr. Flopnuts if you can hear me, please free me!!!!!!!! Love you

Old 06-08-2015, 08:21 PM   #5745
www.nfl-forecast.com

I dug out the meat grinder tonight and made some really tasty ham salad.

Closed Thread