Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-13-2023, 05:08 PM   #57286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Creed Humphrey probably would, but players on the Chiefs get overrated. Some of the stuff I've read about guys like CEH, Pacheco, Mecole, Matt Nagy, Juan Thornill and even Brian freaking Pringle over the years has just been annoying.
I’d imagine it’s ALMOST as annoying as someone who thinks a team that averages double digit losses is “loaded.”
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 06:48 PM   #57287
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Creed Humphrey probably would, but players on the Chiefs get overrated. Some of the stuff I've read about guys like CEH, Pacheco, Mecole, Matt Nagy, Juan Thornill and even Brian freaking Pringle over the years has just been annoying.
Similar to most all of your posts
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-13-2023, 06:49 PM   #57288
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I’d imagine it’s ALMOST as annoying as someone who thinks a team that averages double digit losses is “loaded.”
Beat me to it
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-13-2023, 07:05 PM   #57289
Veteran

Quote:
Why so angry? It's NFL playoff time, this is the moment everybody's been waiting for and everybody's excited for! Don't be sad this time of year. As a Kansas City Chiefs fan it's almost like Christmas has been coming twice a year now.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-13-2023, 07:33 PM   #57290
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
I was talking about the MEDIA. Of course Chiefs fans are going to be optimistic about their players.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-13-2023, 07:40 PM   #57291
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Denver has never defeated any of the Chiefs players you listed.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 07:58 PM   #57292
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Denver has never defeated any of the Chiefs players you listed.
Is Kelce the only active Chief who’s lost a game to the Broncos as a Chief?

Here’s the box score from the last Denver win:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/400791624
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:04 PM   #57293
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Alex Smith

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
16/25 191 7.6 0 2 4-21 10.1 53.9

Good Lord that's a pathetic stat line.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:30 PM   #57294
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Yep. Only one current Chiefs player has ever lost to Denver (Kelce).
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:17 PM   #57295
MVP

Quote:
I was talking about the MEDIA. Of course Chiefs fans are going to be optimistic about their players.
Figured, but the point remains.

Chiefs fans (and the media) have a reason to be optimistic about KC players. Meanwhile, Denver continues to prove every year that people like you badly overrate their roster.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:44 PM   #57296
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Figured, but the point remains.

Chiefs fans (and the media) have a reason to be optimistic about KC players. Meanwhile, Denver continues to prove every year that people like you badly overrate their roster.
The Broncos have had QB issues, HC issues, offensive play calling issues and one of the most unfortunate injury situations in the NFL. The talent is there. The QB is there. Hopefully the Broncos fix the head coaching and injury situation once and for all.

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:47 PM   #57297
Three-Pat

Quote:
Sure thing. The media overhyped Chiefs players. Do you purposely spout stupid takes or do you honestly think your takes are good?

1. Many, many in the media had KC either missing the playoffs or finishing dead last all because they lost Tyreek. They must not have thought much about Mahomes and the Chiefs roster.

2. KC’s overhyped (according to you) roster led them to a 14-3 record and #1 seed again. Your “loaded” Top 5 roster finished with 5 wins (two of which were against juggernauts like Houston and a Murray-less Arizona). As such Seattle gets a top 5 pick (the only top 5 thing associated with the Broncos).

3. Beyond Mahomes, Kelce, and Jones, the Chiefs also had:
- A 7th round RB that finished with over 800 yards rushing even though he didn’t even start at the beginning of the season.
- A rookie DE that finished third amongst all rookie DEs in sacks
- The second best rookie corner by all significant statistical metrics
- The #2 player in the league for tackles (only in his 2nd year)
- The best punter in football by net average
- The consensus (at worst) 2nd best Center in football in almost every significant category (and he’s only in his second year)
- An at worst Top 10 RG (I might be undervaluing him some, but he is also a 2nd year player)
- A Top 2 LG in football
- A RB that led the league in receiving TDs by a RB
- A WR in his first year on the team that missed time yet still finished with almost 1,000 yards

4. The Broncos had Surtain…….that’s it

I get it that you are bitter and need to say stupid and false things but the reality is that KC is in another separate class than Denver from the GM to HC to QB to roster overall. The ONLY one who thinks your roster or GM is better is you. Just because the media doesn’t think like you doesn’t make them wrong. Stats and records show KC is superior across the board with their roster. Only you and other Twitter homers think Denver is better than they are. Your arguably two best players, Jeudy and Surtain were both top 15 picks while almost everyone on KC not named Mahomes was drafted late 1st or not even in the first round.

I challenge you to dispute any of this. Knowing you though you won’t because you can’t and you will go back to posting pointless tweets with that stupid smile emoji because that’s all you have. Post other’s words.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 09:56 PM   #57298
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The Broncos have had QB issues, HC issues, offensive play calling issues and one of the most unfortunate injury situations in the NFL. The talent is there. The QB is there. Hopefully the Broncos fix the head coaching and injury situation once and for all.

Dumbass team signs injury prone losers like Randy Gregory and drafts glass vaginas like KJ Hamler and expects us to have sympathy for the team when they all get hurt
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 10:16 PM   #57299
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I challenge you to dispute any of this. Knowing you though you won’t because you can’t and you will go back to posting pointless tweets with that stupid smile emoji because that’s all you have. Post other’s words.
Just watch the draft and listen to how the analysts gush over any offensive player the Chiefs draft.
  • Mecole Hardman was supposed to be the next Tyreek Hill.
  • CEH should be "the top pick in fantasy drafts this year, he's the next Brian Westbrook!"
  • Sky Moore was the next Steve Smith and would be one of, if not the best rookie WR's.

And on the Chiefs OL, everyone in the media will tell you that the Chiefs have the best OL football, and they go on and on about how great Thuney, Creed, OBJ and Smith are. If they're so great, why do the Chiefs struggle so much at converting first downs running the football on 3rd/4th and 1?
Old 01-13-2023, 10:39 PM   #57300
Andy Reid Supporter

Everyone and their grandma in the media said Russell Wilson is a HOF QB that will make Denver much better and yet they got worse
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.