Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:29 AM   #5701
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It's traditionally wheat-fallow-wheat country but in the 90s no-till took root and allowed for sorghum and corn. But it's far from optimal for anything. There is a very specific reason farm ground in Iowa sells for $20,000 an acre and out here it is $1,800.

That's just here though. As you move east there is significantly more rainfall. I read somewhere that there is more rainfall variation from the state line to Wichita than from Wichita to the Atlantic Ocean.
Hmmm, I always wanted to see those wheat fields out there. Ya' know "amber waves of grain?" Hope they're not all gone.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:41 AM   #5702
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Hmmm, I always wanted to see those wheat fields out there. Ya' know "amber waves of grain?" Hope they're not all gone.
Come out. I'll show you wheat.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:56 AM   #5703
Baba Ganoush

Don't you guys ignore Laura Vatali
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 10:58 AM   #5704
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Don't you guys ignore Laura Vatali
Do you work the food into foreplay or the actual act of sex?

Asking for a friend.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:06 AM   #5705
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
O.M.G! You're a tin foiler too?!

Now don't pile on you other folks who have that tendency.

I think I'll just cover them the way I do my baby-back ribs.
Marathon of BBQ Pitmasters is on right now!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #5706
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Really dude? At only $40 I couldn't pass it up. The demo was pretty convincing.
Buy a complete set of Cutco knives. I've had mine for 15 years and they still look brand new. They also come out once every year and sharpen them for free.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:35 AM   #5707
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Buy a complete set of Cutco knives. I've had mine for 15 years and they still look brand new. They also come out once every year and sharpen them for free.
No way I'm spending $1000 on knives.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Fire Me Boy!
This message has been deleted by Fire Me Boy!.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:47 AM   #5708
Cast Iron Jedi

Went to all the local farmer's markets today. The winner of the day... some chuck eye steaks and marrow bones from the American Wagyu grower in Selma.

Tonight I'm doing some thick cut pork chops with wild mushrooms, served with petite carrots and creamy grits. Tomorrow will be the Wagyu.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:48 AM   #5709
Baba Ganoush

Yeah I've had my WGPs for several years at $40. I don't intended on replacing them anytime soon. Spending that much just boggles my mind unless you're very wealthy.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #5710
Mod Team

Quote:
Yeah I've had my WGPs for several years at $40. I don't intended on replacing them anytime soon. Spending that much just boggles my mind unless you're very wealthy.
Well I guess we know the dough Lonewolf gets to play with. I would never do that either. I don't have anything so tough that an ok knife set couldn't cut.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:58 AM   #5711
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Well I guess we know the dough Lonewolf gets to play with. I would never do that either. I don't have anything so tough that an ok knife set couldn't cut.
Just buy a knife sharpener if you're having issues. People get carried away with shit like this. You don't need top of the line products to put out great food.

Last edited by In58men; 06-06-2015 at 12:09 PM..

Old 06-06-2015, 12:01 PM   #5712
Mod Team

Quote:
Just buy a knife sharper if you're having issues. People get carried away with shit like this. You don't need top of the line products to put out great food.
BOOM. You are so spot on in this thread it makes me wonder how you can post all the other shit you do on this site.

We have a Fiestawear knife set like the one below because my wife loves Fiestaware for some ****ing reason. Better knives than others I've owned but still not super great. Sharpen them up and they do pretty damn good though.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #5713
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
BOOM. You are so spot on in this thread it makes me wonder how you can post all the other shit you do on this site.

We have a Fiestawear knife set like the one below because my wife loves Fiestaware for some ****ing reason. Better knives than others I've owned but still not super great. Sharpen them up and they do pretty damn good though.

I'm a knife junkie, and admittedly have spent large sums of money on some great knives. I've got a couple $100 knives; I have a small set of handmade Japanese blades that are awesome, both in aesthetic and performance.

And the knife I reach for most often is the $40 Victorinox. It holds an edge as good as any I've ever had, balance is beautiful, and the grip is great.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:10 PM   #5714
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Just buy a knife sharper if you're having issues. People get carried away with shit like this. You don't need top of the line products to put out great food.
The sharper the knife, the safer it is to work with. I like having quality knives though I don't have Cutco. I have professional-grade Wusthof knives but not a complete set. Don't need all of them. So I think it's worth it to invest in at least one good chef's knife or even a paring knife. You can add bread and other ones as you go to make it easier to pay for.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2015, 12:11 PM   #5715
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

That actually looks like a decent set I would use. Buying expensive knives is like buying an expensive can opener, there's no need for it. My brother bought can opener for $40 at Williams and Sonoma and I still have mine I bought from the dollar store. It's the one that opens the cans with a dull edge so you won't get cut. I've had it for 7 years now.

Closed Thread