Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:38 AM   #556
The man you could post like.

Would LeBron even let him? He's been pushing the narrative he wants to retire playing with his son for literal years.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:39 AM   #557
Please squeeze

If I was a shit team I would seriously consider drafting Bronny to get Lebron
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:40 AM   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
That's what makes it sad. He needs AT LEAST another year of seasoning at College Ball level before going pro. If he leaves early just to appease dad there's a very good chance he washes out of the league entirely as soon as LeBron retires.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:41 AM   #559
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
What would even be the point? LeBron's not good enough to carry a shit team to a championship (or even contender status) at age 40. It's honestly just a waste of a pick.

Bronny should remain in college for at least next year and see if he can further develop his game (I'm skeptical that much will change unless he develops a jump shot). We'll see if he's allowed to do so.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:42 AM   #560
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
That's what makes it sad. He needs AT LEAST another year of seasoning at College Ball level before going pro. If he leaves early just to appease dad there's a very good chance he washes out of the league entirely as soon as LeBron retires.
Of course, if he wasn't LeBron's son, he'd almost certainly never make the NBA at all given his size and skillset so you can look at it from that perspective as well. He's probably gonna be granted an opportunity that he'd never have otherwise.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:43 AM   #561
Please squeeze

Quote:
Probably and I think I read he is averaging 3pts a game on a crap USC team. But Thanasis Antetokounmpo is on a roster taking up a spot.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:46 AM   #562
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Probably and I think I read he is averaging 3pts a game on a crap USC team. But Thanasis Antetokounmpo is on a roster taking up a spot.
Having watched a fair amount of him, Bronny is probably the 8th or 9th best player right now on a very bad USC team. He's quite far from being even a decent college player (which, again, isn't that unusual for a freshman on a D1 college basketball team).

He wouldn't be considered a prospect in any capacity if not for his last name.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:46 AM   #563
In Search of a Life

Just glad I got to watch teh whole career of Lebron and see him reach goat status. Has been fun to watch.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:47 AM   #564
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
What would even be the point? LeBron's not good enough to carry a shit team to a championship (or even contender status) at age 40. It's honestly just a waste of a pick.

Bronny should remain in college for at least next year and see if he can further develop his game (I'm skeptical that much will change unless he develops a jump shot). We'll see if he's allowed to do so.
He is still a Top 5 player IMHO. From an owner's perspective though it is all about money. Get Lebron and sell out every night.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:47 AM   #565
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just glad I got to watch teh whole career of Lebron and see him reach goat status. Has been fun to watch.
There will never be another like him.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:49 AM   #566

Quote:
He'd hardly be the first nepoplayer in the league, but LeBron throwing a fit about the media criticizing the level his son is at and "just let the kid be a kid" is ****ing hilarious and deserves mockery. Especially considering all he's said and done publicly and privately to try and ensure he gets to play with him before retirement.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:49 AM   #567
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
He is still a Top 5 player IMHO. From an owner's perspective though it is all about money. Get Lebron and sell out every night.
Top 5 player when motivated, sure, but he can't do that for 82 games a season anymore.

Perhaps you're right re the owners and LeBron, but I guarantee Klutch will do everything they can to push Bronny to the Lakers when/if he leaves college.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:54 AM   #568

“I think Bronny can go to any college he wants to,” LeBron said.

He spoke The Oregonian/OregonLive on his way out of Portland’s Moda Center after scoring 37 points in a Lakers win over the Trail Blazers.

“All I have to do is pick up the phone,” he continued. “If Bronny says he wants to go there, he’s good enough.”

He's not even trying to hide it's largely nepotism that's driving his son's career. And frankly I can't even blame him for it. Just don't make yourself out to be a complete assclown throwing a fit when the media rightfully calls out what's happening at face value.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 12:01 PM   #569
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
“I think Bronny can go to any college he wants to,” LeBron said.

He spoke The Oregonian/OregonLive on his way out of Portland’s Moda Center after scoring 37 points in a Lakers win over the Trail Blazers.

“All I have to do is pick up the phone,” he continued. “If Bronny says he wants to go there, he’s good enough.”

He's not even trying to hide it's largely nepotism that's driving his son's career. And frankly I can't even blame him for it. Just don't make yourself out to be a complete assclown throwing a fit when the media rightfully calls out what's happening at face value.
I mean, it's pretty obvious that any college program would have taken Bronny just to get a connection to LeBron. Even the upper echelon (KU/Self) would have done it without a second thought.

He's not saying anything the world doesn't already know and what he's been saying has had no real impact on anything that's happened to Bronny to this point. The kid is being treated differently because of who his father is and that isn't gonna suddenly stop any time soon.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:35 PM   #570
Please squeeze

In fairness to Bronny and Lebron, he damn near died on the court so I think he needs a full healthy off season and see what he does his sophomore year if he decides to return (which he should btw).