Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2022, 08:26 PM   #2
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:08 AM   #3
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Spoilers.

My main gripe. Eddie died needlessly. He wasn't saving anyone by staying or running.

And did the redhead coming back to life stop the gate from opening fully?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:27 AM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

And did the redhead coming back to life stop the gate from opening fully?
Spoiler!

Like the last few seasons everything is in a 1/2 assed state...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:02 PM   #5
Cheat Death

It definitely felt like the finale was overworked and self indulgent but still highly enjoyable.

My biggest gripe was the Vecna and Eleven interaction when he had her restrained. They nailed everything about Vecna. The perfect menacing character. Costume nailed and everything. Then you have him engaging in some long winded conversation. It was like a death metal state of the union address.

Minor gripe I know, it was a fun season to watch.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:20 PM   #6
Cheat Death

Vecna is the Skeletor I’ve always longed for
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:25 PM   #7
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
It definitely felt like the finale was overworked and self indulgent but still highly enjoyable.

My biggest gripe was the Vecna and Eleven interaction when he had her restrained. They nailed everything about Vecna. The perfect menacing character. Costume nailed and everything. Then you have him engaging in some long winded conversation. It was like a death metal state of the union address.

Minor gripe I know, it was a fun season to watch.
Big plot holes and nonsense in this season yet overall was much more enjoyable than the last 2.

They seem to have forgotten that 11 could barely communicate when our heroes found her. Yet, years before that she's having long conversations with the villain. They have to tell the story somehow but part of me wishes they would have had those communications be mental or something to explain it.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:50 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Spoilers.

My main gripe. Eddie died needlessly. He wasn't saving anyone by staying or running.
I guess you could argue he prevented the bats from killing the others while they were being held in the vines, though that does beg the question of why the vines didn't just choke them out in the first place.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:05 PM   #9
**** That Noise

Spoiler!

EDIT- Added spoiler just in case, even though it’s probably been long enough and you shouldn’t be reading this thread if worried about spoilers.

Last edited by RustShack; 07-11-2022 at 09:12 PM..
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-11-2022, 09:07 PM   #10
**** That Noise

Another reason I went back to watch is because people were saying Will got a bloody nose at the end, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t. It was just a shadow.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-12-2022, 04:53 PM   #11
Needs more middle fingers

Finally reached Chapter 8. Hoping to finally wrap this up so i can participate in this thread. To this point i've surprisingly been able to hide from spoilers. Ive been binge watching all week, starting at season 3. Hope to wrap it up tonight.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2022, 09:30 AM   #12

So Vecna is awesome. I love great monster design and he's a good one. Much better than the Hamburger Monster of season 3.

As far as Eddie's death goes, i like to think that he ran away from the trailer to lure the bats away from being able to enter through the portal. Had he fled through the portal the bats woulda chased him into the real world. That's what im going with at least. Otherwise, yeah, that death was pointless and stupid.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2022, 10:42 AM   #13
MVP

Eddie HAD to die. He was a tragic character from the beginning. I mean, if he had lived, what kind of life would he have come back to in Hawkins? There would still be a manhunt for him since half the town (and now apparently the news media) blames him for opening some 'portal to hell'. I think the Duffer brothers did the best they could with killing him off in the upside down. And at least they gave him an epic guitar solo that will always be remembered before he died. So there's that.

Max being 'brought back to life' (if you wanna call it that) is kind of stupid. It trivializes her death and sacrifice. Now I guess if they're using that for the plot device of 'well, because she isn't totally forever dead' the portal between dimensions isn't totally forever open, then I guess I see it a little bit, but still think there's a better direction they could have gone with than that (IF that is even what they're doing).

Can't wait to see what they do with Season 5 . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:07 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Eddie HAD to die. He was a tragic character from the beginning. I mean, if he had lived, what kind of life would he have come back to in Hawkins? There would still be a manhunt for him since half the town (and now apparently the news media) blames him for opening some 'portal to hell'. I think the Duffer brothers did the best they could with killing him off in the upside down. And at least they gave him an epic guitar solo that will always be remembered before he died. So there's that.

This was the obvious and only possible conclusion once they decided that the public found him responsible for the murders. They couldn't have him being a wanted murderer for the rest of his life.
Old 07-13-2022, 10:10 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This was the obvious and only possible conclusion once they decided that the public found him responsible for the murders. They couldn't have him being a wanted murderer for the rest of his life.
Yeah...killing him off then the earthquake explained away any residual plot hangover for season 5...other than One is still kicking.

Shame...he was a really strong character addition but what were they going do...have him hiding for another entire season.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.