Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-27-2021, 05:44 PM   #56926

Israel closing the borders for two weeks.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2021, 06:21 PM   #56927
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Sigh some sad news...My step-daughter's best friend dropped dead going into the hospital in Joplin last night. Had been experiencing Covid symptoms all week and decided to go because she wasn't feeling well. They tried everything they could but couldn't save her. She was early 20's (23-25 yrs old) but she was very big. Had to be over 250-300lbs. Still sad and way to early...
That's very sad to hear.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2021, 06:27 PM   #56928
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post

Hmmm.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2021, 07:51 PM   #56929
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
If it is true that it has less severe symptoms but more transmission. That could actually be good news in the covid war.
I was actually just pondering the same thing to my wife today. The chiefsplanet experts have educated me on mutations typically moving toward the weaker end of the spectrum, so if this one is fast and weak then maybe it could actually slow or stop the spread of the worse ones.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 07:53 PM   #56930
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Sigh some sad news...My step-daughter's best friend dropped dead going into the hospital in Joplin last night. Had been experiencing Covid symptoms all week and decided to go because she wasn't feeling well. They tried everything they could but couldn't save her. She was early 20's (23-25 yrs old) but she was very big. Had to be over 250-300lbs. Still sad and way to early...
Wow, that's no good. How does that happen if I may ask? I remember hearing a few stories early on about people having that sudden death, but it seems like it takes a while in most cases.

Unvaccinated, I presume?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #56931
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post

Sounds racist
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2021, 09:47 PM   #56932
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
That's awful. Sorry to hear this
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:46 AM   #56933
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Wow, that's no good. How does that happen if I may ask? I remember hearing a few stories early on about people having that sudden death, but it seems like it takes a while in most cases.

Unvaccinated, I presume?
I believe she was unvaccinated. She had been sick all week with the usual covid symptoms, high fever and hard to breathe etc. She called the SD to see if she could take her to the hospital but she couldn't as she was at work so she drove herself and may have died in the parking lot in her car. Not yet sure...

I am trying to be sensitive here but I can't stress enough how large she was, like really really large. So along with covid that had to be a major factor even though she was young.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:04 AM   #56934
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

Unvaccinated, I presume?
Most likely cause would be a thrombosis.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:37 AM   #56935
Here We Go Again

Quote:

I am trying to be sensitive here but I can't stress enough how large she was, like really really large. So along with covid that had to be a major factor even though she was young.
Anyone who hasn't already seriously worked on weight problems after seeing what this virus has done to obese people has probably basically given up on life.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-28-2021, 03:35 PM   #56936
Starter

Well, I have been diagnosed with covid today. I am unvaccinated (no I'm not an anti vaxer) for reasons far too long to explain here.

Currently i have a fever, with aches, chills, and fatigue. It went away last night after taking meds and drinking electrolytes, Apple Juice and tea. Well it came back again today and really hasn't gone away. Went to urgent care today, they told me to take meds, drink fluids and don't move. I can get behind the "don't move" haha.
I literally only move from the couch or to the bed or bathroom. Hopefully i can shake this quick.
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-28-2021, 03:38 PM   #56937
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKhawks View Post
Well, I have been diagnosed with covid today. I am unvaccinated (no I'm not an anti vaxer) for reasons far too long to explain here.

Currently i have a fever, with aches, chills, and fatigue. It went away last night after taking meds and drinking electrolytes, Apple Juice and tea. Well it came back again today and really hasn't gone away. Went to urgent care today, they told me to take meds, drink fluids and don't move. I can get behind the "don't move" haha.
I literally only move from the couch or to the bed or bathroom. Hopefully i can shake this quick.
I hope you get better quickly.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-28-2021, 03:39 PM   #56938
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

Get well soon and keep us updated.
Old 11-28-2021, 03:43 PM   #56939
Starter

Quote:
Get well soon and keep us updated.
I will, thank you for the support
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-28-2021, 08:16 PM   #56940
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

Go to the ER and get a RegenCov infusion. Most people qualify.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.