Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:41 PM   #56911
Consuming CP souls

None of Denver's injuries thus season impacted that record
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:00 PM   #56912
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Sounds interesting, Care to explain or just talking out your ass?? Can’t wait to hear the depths of your denial in your response! Break it down for us, while we sit here with the keys to your crib!!
He's behaving like a petulant toddler; just move along
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 05:07 PM   #56913
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
The vast majority of those guys started the season off as backups.

I'd like them to keep PJ Locke and DeShawn Williams too. Risner and Kareem Jackson too, for the right price.
PJ and DeShawn are just guys, they can stay or go and it will have almost no impact. KJ is ancient, I wouldn’t be surprised if he retired.

The OL was atrocious, so I’m loathe to spend anything on someone who was a part of that, but Risner is probably worth keeping if he matches whatever scheme the incoming HC wants to run.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:55 PM   #56914
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
None of Denver's injuries thus season impacted that record
I mean, whenever I am reading this thread and I see a comment like this one, I don't even need to scan left to see the name of the poster behind the comment.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:28 PM   #56915
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I mean, whenever I am reading this thread and I see a comment like this one, I don't even need to scan left to see the name of the poster behind the comment.
Ditto for anything you post. Just go back to The Puddle and spew your BS there, for all the little Dom disciples to injest.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2023, 07:56 PM   #56916
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Ditto for anything you post. Just go back to The Puddle and spew your BS there, for all the little Dom disciples to injest.
Tex! You never followed up with my people about doing lunch.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:47 PM   #56917
Bolton gonna knock you out

Hey Dom, quick question…. Do you know what rhymes with “plenty dicks, pick ye one”?

I’ll give you a hint…. It has to do with a very specific number of days….

Give up (like Dungver always does)???

2651……: which represents the exact number of days it’s been since Dungver has beaten KC. I realize that’s a large number (kinda like your waist size) so it’s hard to compute. Let me help you break it down a little easier mkay??

2651 is the equivalent of two thousand, six hundred, and fifty one days. If you think of it in years which come in right at 365 days each, that’s well over 7 revolutions of the earth around the sun. But because your season is now over (unlike KC’s) that means at the very closest scenario you may have another chance to bend the knee to KC is 236 days. So by my very basic math that means that, Dungver won’t have even a slight chance to change this from happening until the streak has gone to 2887 days. Odds are we won’t face such an easy win that early in the season, so it’s likely the number is even higher. That’s an insane number of days. Something the Chiefs have NEVER encountered in their existence. Really wild stat, right?

Anyway, hope you’re enjoying your offseason, and all the false hope you’ll be pumped for the next few months. Don’t worry yourself about us Chiefs fans, we’ll be here getting ready for another Lombardi to put in the case.

C U next Tuesday….. I mean season.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 08:57 PM   #56918
Veteran

I bet the Seahawks are pretty happy right now. They traded away their shit starting quarterback for the #5 pick in this upcoming draft, and got a real QB to take them to the playoffs.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-09-2023, 09:37 PM   #56919

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Tex! You never followed up with my people about doing lunch.
You got me. They called. I hung up...
Old 01-09-2023, 09:51 PM   #56920
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
It’s playoff time. Let’s focus on KC as they try to win it all vs. talking about a last place team…..again who’s gave up a top 5 pick for the most overpaid QB in the NFL. Let them dream of ending 15 game losing streaks, new $400,000 fields for one game, sweet uniform combinations and associated win streaks with them, and every HC they won’t get.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2023, 06:35 AM   #56921
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I bet the Seahawks are pretty happy right now. They traded away their shit starting quarterback for the #5 pick in this upcoming draft, and got a real QB to take them to the playoffs.
They were happy in the offseason to be honest. They knew Denver got a Lemon.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2023, 07:04 AM   #56922
MVP

When are you Denver fans going to figure out that you have a bunch of morons running things, and there's no hope?

Wal-Mart kills small towns, and now it's going to kill Denver.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 07:18 AM   #56923
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
When are you Denver fans going to figure out that you have a bunch of morons running things, and there's no hope?

Wal-Mart kills small towns, and now it's going to kill Denver.
To elaborate just a little; Wal-Mart gives huge salaries to its top management to come up with ideas that seldom work and usually result in worse working conditions while ignoring the needs of the people who actually do the work needed to get the job done. They do this while feeding absolute bulls**t to the customers they "serve". Have a happy life Denver.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 07:58 AM   #56924
Consuming CP souls

Congratulations to the Broncos on a top 5 pick that can help turn the....oh wait
Old 01-10-2023, 08:15 AM   #56925

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It’s playoff time. Let’s focus on KC as they try to win it all vs. talking about a last place team…..again who’s gave up a top 5 pick for the most overpaid QB in the NFL. Let them dream of ending 15 game losing streaks, new $400,000 fields for one game, sweet uniform combinations and associated win streaks with them, and every HC they won’t get.

Good take!