Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:45 AM   #56431
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Hell, I still remember donk fans suggesting that:

1) Reid isn't a good coach

2) Pat isn't a good QB.
Toumbstone was notorious for that. Hey, where's he been anyway???
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-04-2023, 09:49 AM   #56432
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
How hilarious is it going to be when Harbaugh turns down their $20 million offer.
Just as hilarious as it was this season when the FatRuss trade went down and ALL the DonkTards were here pounding their collective chests like they had something. Then the season happened.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-04-2023, 11:49 AM   #56433
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
What if everyone else isn't as afraid of Mahomes as you think they are?

What if Russ isn't as bad as you think he is?

Russ was not bothered at all by Mahomes and Herbert being in the division. Andrew Brandt said that Rodgers would've looked forward to going against them.

Harbaugh would've taken the Raider job last year if they didn't choose McDaniels. McDaniels, by the way, was notoriously picky and still chose to come to the AFC West.
What if you were the worst team in the division for 7 straight years? That’s the worst job opening in the league. You tards go through coaches at an alarming rate.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 11:59 AM   #56434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
There’s no salary cap on coaches.

Big Dick Penner can afford to pay Andy Reid more money to be his OC than Clark Hunt can to be his HC.
No but there’s honor among shitty coaches. And Harbs is in it to win, not babysit a fat short declining quarterback whose teammates mostly hate him. Just like in Seattle.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:23 PM   #56435
Andy Reid Supporter

Having money only gets you so far. You think that matters in the end?

Auburn has now had 3 HC’s since 2020. Each of the last 2 have coaches have buyouts.

Gotta pay one coach $21.4 million in one buyout and the other coach paid $21.45 million in a buyout including a $2.68 million installment every year until the end of 2024. And that’s not counting paying their new coach $6.5 million this season.

So a college school that’s loaded with as much money as they want from donors is paying north of $50 million for 3 coaches in the last 3 years.

You forget that Clark Hunt made Scott Pioli the highest paid GM in the NFL.
so he could come here and he was very well regarded and that turned to shit.

Bottom line is just bc you have money doesn’t mean you are getting a proven product.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:24 PM   #56436
Consuming CP souls

Denver is a bottom 5 job at the moment.

Russ is done and that contract restricts the team from improving.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:30 PM   #56437
MVP

Jim Harbaugh tells Charlotte news outlet: ‘I think I will be coaching Michigan next year’

Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:18 PM   #56438

Don’t worry, Hoody is next in his radar. Followed by Rat Jr, and every coach who’s won a playoff game in their history. Unfortunately for him they’re gonna end up with another shitty coach who will be fired before EmbaRuss contract runs out!
Old 01-04-2023, 01:19 PM   #56439
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Don’t worry, Hoody is next in his radar. Followed by Rat Jr, and every coach who’s won a playoff game in their history. Unfortunately for him they’re gonna end up with another shitty coach who will be fired before EmbaRuss contract runs out!
It will come down to Jeff Fisher.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:23 PM   #56440

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Please dear god!!!
Old 01-04-2023, 02:25 PM   #56441
MVP

Hey, KnowShit.

I noticed you haven't given us updates on 'Damnit Karl' for a while . . . . . . . why is that?

Here, let me help you out:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...year-with-bang

Are you EVER right about ANYTHING?!?
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:35 PM   #56442
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That's gross.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:36 PM   #56443
In Search of a Life

Not even 20 mil can lead Captain Aut from the Wolf's. Nobody wants to coach that shit **** team.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:40 PM   #56444
Special Teams ACE!!!

EB gonna be making $20 million/year

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:46 PM   #56445
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
EB gonna be making $20 million/year

I think he would take the Donko gig for 10m
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.