Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:15 PM   #56401
MVP

Russiepoo can ballout against Pimples and show his worth to the hometown crowd. Let his cry echo like in an empty canyon!
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:27 PM   #56402
Andy Reid Supporter

Whatever coach gets to Denver will realize before they sign pen to paper that the Chiefs average 12 wins with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. The odds of winning the division are very low unless one of Andy/Patrick are not there anymore.

Then you have a good Chargers roster with a legit top 5 QB talent.

It’s an extremely difficult uphill battle and it doesn’t help at all that the Broncos roster is deficient in talent and won’t have cap space after this next season.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:12 PM   #56403
#triggering

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how this coaching search goes.

I don't know who the right target should be... definitely would like to find a proven former HC rather than another experiment, but not sure Sean Payton or Harbaugh makes sense. Payton will cost so much in compensation (outside salary, which honestly matters little to me because it's not a cap thing) and Harbaugh, I dunno.

Harbaugh took over a perennial loser @ SF and turned them around quick. I haven't researched why/how that really happened. Jim leaves after 3 strong years and an 8-8 season and SF falls to crap again.

I'm not going to stress too much at this point and just see how it goes.

Admittedly, sure Payton is an interesting hire, but I just don't see it as likely.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:56 PM   #56404
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

I don't know who the right target should be... definitely would like to find a proven former HC rather than another experiment, but not sure Sean Payton or Harbaugh makes sense. Payton will cost so much in compensation (outside salary, which honestly matters little to me because it's not a cap thing) and Harbaugh, I dunno.

Harbaugh took over a perennial loser @ SF and turned them around quick. I haven't researched why/how that really happened. Jim leaves after 3 strong years and an 8-8 season and SF falls to crap again.

Admittedly, sure Payton is an interesting hire, but I just don't see it as likely.
My bet is Dan Quinn. The only reason why a top coach would do it is for the potential BIG $$$. It's not that great of a gig with all the baggage currently in place.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-03-2023, 02:27 PM   #56405
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
What if everyone else isn't as afraid of Mahomes as you think they are?

What if Russ isn't as bad as you think he is?

Russ was not bothered at all by Mahomes and Herbert being in the division. Andrew Brandt said that Rodgers would've looked forward to going against them.

Harbaugh would've taken the Raider job last year if they didn't choose McDaniels. McDaniels, by the way, was notoriously picky and still chose to come to the AFC West.

Russ is too tone deaf and too stupid to save him from himself.

If I’m Harbaugh, I’d much rather work with a clean slate in Vegas
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:34 PM   #56406
The man you could post like.

Now Tepper and Harbaugh are meeting about the Panthers job.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:44 PM   #56407
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

The situation reminds me a lot of the Chiefs' situation several years back. Clark Hunt took over as a new(ish) owner and we hired a second-in-command veteran as GM (Scott Pioli), who brought on an unproven rookie head coach from a successful offense as the coach (Todd Haley). It was a spectacular failure.

In the Chiefs' case, they retrenched and hired a Hall of Fame coach who just happened to come available (Andy Reid), and then drafted a Hall of Fame best-ever quarterback (Patrick Mahomes II).

So the broncos have a cookbook. All they need to do is find a Hall of Fame coach and draft a Hall of Fame MVP quarterback.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 02:45 PM   #56408
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Makes sense. He'll have free reign over the roster, a fan base that's probably onboard to nuke the team if that means finding success, and he gets to set up in a pathetic division that's open for the taking.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:19 PM   #56409
MVP

To help the club, Russell Wilson will throw the ball and Head Coach too. Additional salary can be offset with latter considerations
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:59 PM   #56410
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The situation reminds me a lot of the Chiefs' situation several years back. Clark Hunt took over as a new(ish) owner and we hired a second-in-command veteran as GM (Scott Pioli), who brought on an unproven rookie head coach from a successful offense as the coach (Todd Haley). It was a spectacular failure.

In the Chiefs' case, they retrenched and hired a Hall of Fame coach who just happened to come available (Andy Reid), and then drafted a Hall of Fame best-ever quarterback (Patrick Mahomes II).

So the broncos have a cookbook. All they need to do is find a Hall of Fame coach and draft a Hall of Fame MVP quarterback.
That's been my thought as well... easy peasy.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-03-2023, 04:29 PM   #56411
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
KnowMo is about to get "Aaron Rodgered" again. The only bad thing is it will be over quickly this time.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-03-2023, 05:41 PM   #56412
Andy Reid Supporter

Please please please give Harbaugh $20 million a year. I beg you. This would be a Gruden level disaster in the making

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:57 PM   #56413
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
To help the club, Russell Wilson will throw the ball and Head Coach too. Additional salary can be offset with latter considerations
He needs a bigger office.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:10 PM   #56414
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Please please please give Harbaugh $20 million a year. I beg you. This would be a Gruden level disaster in the making

There’s no salary cap on coaches.

Big Dick Penner can afford to pay Andy Reid more money to be his OC than Clark Hunt can to be his HC.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:16 PM   #56415
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
There’s no salary cap on coaches.

Big Dick Penner can afford to pay Andy Reid more money to be his OC than Clark Hunt can to be his HC.
That's the ONLY way they would get anyone to coach that dogturd of a team.

Edit: Horseturd of a team....Horseturd.

Last edited by PHOG; 01-03-2023 at 06:30 PM..
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.