Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-26-2022, 01:48 PM   #55696
MVP

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 01:50 PM   #55697
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Denver has the “most talented roster”?

Based on what on field evidence?
None, really. Because half of our starters haven't been on the field this year due to a fluky injury situation.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-26-2022, 01:51 PM   #55698
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
Randy Gregory got suspended one game.
For this, I am thankful. Dont need any cheap shots on the MVP!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #55699
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Not happening Denver fans…

Denver doesn’t even deserve Vic back at this point. They deserve Adam Gase
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #55700
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Amazing
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 01:57 PM   #55701
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
If I wanted the easiest path to success I'd stay in the NFC.

If I wanted to coach the most talented roster I'd choose Denver.

If I wanted to be the highest paid coach in NFL history I'd also choose Denver.
Yeah, but you're a butt ****ing moron so...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2022, 01:58 PM   #55702
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Can you give me a break down about how Denver's roster has more talent than the Chargers?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:01 PM   #55703
Three-Pat

Quote:

Most talented roster? Oh my goodness. You are the only person who believes that nonsense. Even Broncos fans don’t believe that. Your “most talented” roster just got butt raped by a 4-10 Rams team starting a QB on team three this calendar year. That same Rams team was missing Stafford, Kupp, and Donald. They were being clowned by the broadcasters on Nickelodeon. That is a bottom 5 roster. Your moron GM traded Von and got little to show for it, gave up a king’s ransom for a backup caliber QB and then traded away their only competent pass rusher to recoup a 1st that was lost for your backup caliber QB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2022, 02:04 PM   #55704
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Can you give me a break down about how Denver's roster has more talent than the Chargers?
Or the 1976 Buccaneers.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 02:06 PM   #55705
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Amazing
The comments mentioning Brett Favre cracked me up haha
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:07 PM   #55706
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

You cant be serious?

Ill give you credit, you are definitely Captain of the Cheerleaders.

The Broncos are a MESS! Your inability to see that is astounding. They do have some talented players, for sure.

That has to be the least attractive job opening in years. IF the Chargers job comes open, it is miles ahead of the Denver job. I could see Sean Payton jumping on that.

There is NO WAY he would take the Denver job! NO WAY!

Who is going to want a Coach Killer for a QB? A brand new ownership group? Limited Salary cap space?

Look at it realistically for once. No top Coach is gonna go near the Broncos.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:09 PM   #55707
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Evero runs the same scheme and is already under contract in Denver.
Does Aaron Rodgers ring a bell???
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2022, 02:13 PM   #55708
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

You need a no-nonsense coach whose only remedy to fixing Russ isn't shorten the leash to 2 inches. You need a guy who's going to cut his nuts off and surround himself with old school Martyball coaches.

That's the only way to "fix" Russ. Telling him to sit the **** down and shut the **** up.

Sean Payton isn't that coach. He's going to get overconfident and think he can fix Russ.

Russ is uncoachable. You can be a QB whisperer but the guy you're working with has to ****ing listen and learn. Not even Andy Reid could coach Russ.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:19 PM   #55709
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
None, really. Because half of our starters haven't been on the field this year due to a fluky injury situation.
“Fluky” injuries are the reasons for why Fat Russell has played worse than Casshole in KC?

Is that why you’ve hid like a little bitch after running your fat mouth all off-season?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2022, 02:42 PM   #55710
Fish are scared of me

They were talking on SIRIUS radio awhile ago about potential candidates . They said there's no way Sean Peyton would take that job. They said it's the least desirable situation in the NFL. LOL

Mostly because of the QB situation
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.