Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:40 PM   #5536
Starter

The Cowboys may have to cut bait with Byron Jones due Dak's huge contract... I wouldn't be opposed to snatching him off their roster.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 09-23-2019, 05:10 PM   #5537
Thank you

I am diagnosing Jalen with an acute case of Wannabeachiefitis!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:13 PM   #5538
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I am diagnosing Jalen with an acute case of Wannabeachiefitis!!!!
Meant to give you a thumbs up.. fat fingers.. Rep on the way.
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:18 PM   #5539
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Darby is going to be out a little while for the Eagles with a hamstring. Let's see how desperate they get.
Damn. Yeah I bet they offer 2 firsts. Maybe more.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 05:23 PM   #5540
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Meant to give you a thumbs up.. fat fingers.. Rep on the way.
Thank u!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:52 PM   #5541
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

This is why you don't trade for guys like Ramsey.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-cant-practice

You can click the link if you want to see 56 ads that will give the NFL 11 cents in ad revenue, but essentially Ramsey is claiming to be sick and not showing up at practice, and nobody believes him.

I hate guys like that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:06 PM   #5542
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

You can click the link if you want to see 56 ads that will give the NFL 11 cents in ad revenue, but essentially Ramsey is claiming to be sick and not showing up at practice, and nobody believes him.

I hate guys like that.
A guy who doesn’t want to be part of the organization doesn’t want to practice?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:10 PM   #5543
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

I hate guys like that.
I disagree. I know its a bad look but once a guy knows what the situation hes in is not good. What else can he do. I was so angry with Gonzalez when he asked for a trade but once you sit back and digest what has happened and how he was the BEST at his position but still couldnt win. I get it.

I for one am not going to hold that against him. If we get him, clean slate. If we dont, **** him!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:04 PM   #5544
MONTANA #19

To appease some of you "we don't have the money to pay him - we can't give up those high of picks" Nancy boys....any chance we make a run at Josh Norman if all other avenues (Howard, PP, Jalen) fail?
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:19 PM   #5545
Paladin

Quote:

I hate guys like that.
You are actually stupid. You read the propaganda and took the bait. You'd think after the media dragged Hill through the mud you would be less knee jerk. You need to calm down dude.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:24 PM   #5546
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
You are actually stupid. You read the propaganda and took the bait. You'd think after the media dragged Hill through the mud you would be less knee jerk. You need to calm down dude.
So are you saying that Ramsey was at practice? Or that he wasn't, but had a legit reason? (Not that Rain Man needs me to defend him, but he's obviously far from stupid. His contributions at CP make that quite clear.)
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:27 PM   #5547
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
To appease some of you "we don't have the money to pay him - we can't give up those high of picks" Nancy boys....any chance we make a run at Josh Norman if all other avenues (Howard, PP, Jalen) fail?
Josh “burnt toast” Norman. No thanks. Ward and Claiborne are better
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:32 PM   #5548
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
So are you saying that Ramsey was at practice? Or that he wasn't, but had a legit reason? (Not that Rain Man needs me to defend him, but he's obviously far from stupid. His contributions at CP make that quite clear.)
No he was actually...GASP...sick. Throwing up and everything. Again. He's stupid. Two things can be true. He's stupid and he's contributed to CP. Get over it.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:37 PM   #5549
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
A guy who doesn’t want to be part of the organization doesn’t want to practice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I disagree. I know its a bad look but once a guy knows what the situation hes in is not good. What else can he do. I was so angry with Gonzalez when he asked for a trade but once you sit back and digest what has happened and how he was the BEST at his position but still couldnt win. I get it.

I for one am not going to hold that against him. If we get him, clean slate. If we dont, **** him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
The way I read the situation is not about Ramsey and the Jaguars. It's about Ramsey and adversity. He handles adversity poorly, and minor adversity at that. When the chips are down and you need guys to saddle up and face down the bad guys, Ramsey is clearly not the type of guy who can do that. He's the guy who'll be running away covering his head and shrilly screaming excuses.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:41 PM   #5550
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Setsuna is going all Myles Jack on me. Someone help him off the field before he falls down.