Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 04:57 PM   #541
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
he still sits on the bench because there is no room in the lineup for him. That’s not a joke, that’s what the brain trust of the Cardinals have told the media why he wasn’t in the lineup.

He’s doing a lot better laying off that high fastball which doomed his AB’s all last year. He layed off that exact pitch in that AB and got another swing and it was a game winner.
The FO is moronic. They insist on playing DeJong when he's a lost cause here. He's blocking Gorman from playing 2B and is in the way of Winn being promoted (though I think there's a logjam in the middle infield regardless if DeJong is moved or not, but it's just exacerbated with his presence).

They're also insistent on playing Conteras at DH while removing him from C duties, meaning they either have to bench Yepez or Gorman.

Gorman needs more ABs. He's adjusted at every level he's played at after starting out slow before improving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Jansen is having a bad weekend.
We live in a world in which after the worst start in a century that the Cardinals just won road series' at Wrigley and Fenway.

Only 10 back of .500!
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-13-2023, 07:48 PM   #542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
The FO is moronic. They insist on playing DeJong when he's a lost cause here. He's blocking Gorman from playing 2B and is in the way of Winn being promoted (though I think there's a logjam in the middle infield regardless if DeJong is moved or not, but it's just exacerbated with his presence).

They're also insistent on playing Conteras at DH while removing him from C duties, meaning they either have to bench Yepez or Gorman.

Gorman needs more ABs. He's adjusted at every level he's played at after starting out slow before improving.

We live in a world in which after the worst start in a century that the Cardinals just won road series' at Wrigley and Fenway.

Only 10 back of .500!
I either want this 17 game streak now or level out to their talent and managerial skills and lose 100.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:06 PM   #543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Jansen is having a bad weekend.
I saw an espn headline a day two ago about he’d rediscovered himself in Boston. Good timing…
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2023, 09:08 PM   #544
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Only 10 back of .500!
You act like bearing the Cubs is some kind of accomplishment
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:10 PM   #545
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You act like bearing the Cubs is some kind of accomplishment
I was being sarcastic.

Also, where's your Nootbar hate post?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:19 PM   #546
Consuming CP souls

Patience
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 10:20 PM   #547
Veteran

Contreras learned to catch in these last 4 days since he got kicked off the position. So that's nice.

LOL Cardinals. "The guy can't catch he's going to the outfield". Backlash and laughter ensues over the next 4 days. I mean I legit thought that was the funniest dysfunction I've seen out of any sports organization in decades. Cardinal response to the laughs: "He's cured. He's ready to catch again"+
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:54 PM   #548
The Insider

Cards putting on a show tonight on ESPN. Brewers and Dodgers next week though.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:55 PM   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Cards putting on a show tonight on ESPN. Brewers and Dodgers next week though.
Going to be a 6/7 winning streak since the Contreras debacle became public.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 05-14-2023 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-14-2023, 08:15 PM   #550
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I don’t have much hope for this team, but if they somehow get to .500 considering their horrendous start by July 1, I’ll be intrigued.
Old 05-15-2023, 02:27 PM   #551
MVP

Quote:
I don’t have much hope for this team, but if they somehow get to .500 considering their horrendous start by July 1, I’ll be intrigued.
**** that, if they get to.500 nothing will change. I'm all in for 100 losses.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:17 PM   #552
In my youth i pray to keep

Knizner grand salami lol
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:30 PM   #553
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I’d be intrigued given the fact that means they’d be winning.

I do not expect a 2019 Nationals turn around at all.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:31 PM   #554
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Cardinals have too much individual talent in the lineup to lose 100 games in the worst division in baseball since about mid 2017. Only division in baseball that hasnt produced a 100 game winner since the 2016 Cubs. Every other division has produced multiple 100 game winners.

Last edited by jd1020; 05-15-2023 at 08:41 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:32 PM   #555

Quote:
Agreed. .500 or missing the playoffs by 5 games nothing changes.